CHAPTER 4

(TIME SKIP 3 MONTHS)
YAENO POV
"I'm sorry Yaeno," MJ said to me with his head down. I couldn't process what was happening, it felt like everything around me stopped.
"What-What do you mean?!" I cried. "Leave. Leave me alone!!!"
"I really am sorry," MJ walked off. The last thing i saw of him that day was his silhouette.
I stood there until my legs dropped to the floor. My friends came running to me worried and comforted me telling me its okay. Was it okay tho? MJ had lost interest in me and had fallen for another girl from abroad who had come over for a student exchange. Why tho?!! Everything was going so well; I thought we really loved each other. We've been together for 5 months now.
"Yaeno, are you okay?!" Jeongyeon said in a worried tone. I was on the floor crying silently while my friends hugged me tightly.
"Everything will be okay Yaeno,"Rose tried comforting me while Ryujin helped me get up.
"YAENO!!!!" I heard a worried voice coming towards me. I looked up and saw Moonbin running towards me with a worried face.
Me and Moonbin had been close friends ever since that day. He supported me and MJ's relationship all the way and we formed our own friendship group with Rocky and Rosé. He has become my best friend.
I looked at him with my teary eyes as he hugged me tightly and put his hand on the back of my head.
"Shhh lets go now," Ryujin whispered to Rose and Jeongyeon. "We'll give them space."
"Everything will be okay," Moonbin said to me in a soft tone as I was crying my eyes out on his chest. "Let's go out to eat."
Moonbin wiped my tears as he took my hand and took me out of my school. Everyone was staring us wondering who he is, because he didn't go to my school. I heard small whispers calling him hot and attractive. I smiled at them agreeing that he was.
Moonbin took me to the convenience shop and got us both ramen. I didn't feel like eating tho, I had no appetite to eat. He opened my ramen and poured hot water in it.
"Don't eat it yet, it's still hot," he said blowing over it. I smiled sadly at him knowing he was trying his best to comfort me.
"Thank you," i whispered in a sad tone. I kept looking outside the window for 5 minutes not touching the ramen.
"Ya you have to eat or else it'll get too cold," Moonbin said giving me the chopsticks.
I sighed and started to eat slowly, I felt bad for dragging him along into my mess so i ate faster.
"I'm sorry, I dragged you into this," I said.
"What do you mean, I'm the one that brought you here," he chuckled.
"You know what I mean Moonbin ah..."
"Ya, you're problems are my problems too. Don't hold bottle it up in by yourself. I'm here for you to lean on me and cry it out to me. We're best friends remember."
"I know" I smiled widely at him as he said that trying to hide my sadness.
I could tell he wanted to know what happened to me.

MOONBIN POV
I wanted to know what happened to her, but I didn't want to remind her and make her sadder.
"MJ broke up with me," she quietly said just staring at her ramen. I guess she noticed that I wanted to know. Why?! Why tho?! They loved each other. Yaeno lovedMy heart broken into a million pieces. She doesn't deserve to be broken like this. How could he do this to her.
"Why?" i asked softly trying not to show my anger.
She paused and didn't say anything for 5 minutes until she said "He fell in love with someone from abroad." I couldn't believe my ears. That son of a bjtch. I looked up and stared into her eyes. Her eyes were broken, they were dead as if she felt nothing. He completely broke her.
I banged the table so hard, it made her flinch. Why would he do this?
"I'm so sorry Yaeno, I didn't mean to," I quickly apologised to her.
She laughed. "Why are you apologising, you did nothing wrong. Loves hurts doesn't it?"
She smiled at me. She tried smiling it off, but I saw her tears falling down drop by drop onto the table. She was trying to hold it back and keep it to herself. I hugged her tightly and put her head on my chest. She was crying so much, it broke my heart so much.
"I'm sorry Moonbin, I'm sorry Moonbin, I don't know why I'm like this. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she cried to me. "Can we stay still like this for 10 minutes?"
"Take all the time, you need. I'm not going to go anywhere, I promise. I'll always be with you," I whispered softly to her.
I heard her quiet crying and sniffing till she fell asleep on me. The worker at the convenience store told me there was only ten minutes before closing. I held her on my back carefully trying to not wake her up. Luckily her house was close, because boyyy was she heavy. She woke up for a second, but i told her to go back to sleep. It was already night time by then, silence filled the sky. The breeze of the wind felt nice at night. I dropped her off at her house and her mother thanked me and waved me off goodbye. I decided to call MJ. I wanted to know why would he ruin our groups friendship. Our group was Yaeno, Rosé, Rocky, MJ and me. It was formed from MJ and Yaeno relationship.
"MJ it's me, meet me at the usual park," I said.
"Sigh i know what this about, alright," he sighed.
I waited for ten minutes till he came. I gave him an icypop as he sat on the swing next to me.
"Why'd you do it?" I asked quietly.
"Lost interest in her," he said bluntly.
"How come," I said trying not to get angry. "You two were going strong."
"Something's are for the best. Didn't want to keep leading her on."
"And you just fell in love with someone you probably don't even know??!!!!" I said angrily.
"She's a childhood friend."
"That you haven't met for years and suddenly when you're dating,you fall in love with her?!!"
"Look Yaeno is sweet and cute. She really is, but I don't feel as happy with her as I would be with Doyeon."
How could he?!! He could he say it so bluntly as if it was nothing to him. As if she was nothing to him.
"So this was all nothing to you?!"
"Of course it was something to me. Yaeno was once an important person to me, but now someone else is."
"How'd she find out?"
"Rocky told her. I let him of course, wanted to do it quickly, but didn't know how to."
"I have nothing left to say to you," I said quietly in a harsher tone.
Love does hurt sometimes."
That surprised me. That was the last time I ever talked to him after he broke my best friends heart.