Part 1

In the far corners of the galaxy there is a planet call Pimpin. On this planet the galaxy's greatest pimps where made. From Scotty Pimpin to a pimp named Slickback. Every thing was good on planet Pimpin.

Pimpin was at a all time high and bitches weren't talking back. That was until the great pimp in the sky foretold about the greatest hoe uprising against the pimps. The pimps didn't think that the hoes could do something like that. All except one pimp named Dolo. He knew how dangerous hoes could be. So he made a plan to send his newborn son to a different planet so he was able to start pimpin in a new planet.

A few months passed by and nobody was thinking about the great hoe uprising. But that all changed the day of pimpin. This is a day when a pimp stops pimpin and countsthe money that has been made. This is the day that the great one foretold of. The hoes saw this moment of weakness to attack the pimps. Before the pimps knew it, the hoes were attacking. One pimp was able to get away he ran yelling "The hoes are attacking! The hoes are attacking!" This was the start of the great hoe uprising.

Dolo saw this day come so he put his plan into action. To get his son off the planet. He put his son into his spaceship the Pimp Mobil. Before the higher ups found out that the only way to stop this was by destroying the whole planet. Before sending his son he gave him the name Captain and gave him these last word but they were hard to hear because of the destruction of the city. Dolo's last words were "Captain....save a hoe...." The rest of his words were covered by the destruction of the city.

After Dolo sent Captain from the planet he went to his pimp chair and started drinking Hennessey from his goblet that says 'Big Pimpin'. A few seconds later a hoe kicks open the door yelling, "Where the hell is my baby?" Dolo looks the hoe up and down. She yells it again but Dolo stops her and says "lrie it was a mistake that I fell in love with a hoe! I'm sorry it had to be this way. Our son Captain is not on this planet." That just made her madder so she shot Dolo but nothing to kill him.

She asked, "Where did you send him?" Dolo didn't say a word. She begin to say to him. "Dolo. I really did  love you. Come on it wouldn't have worked out I'm a hoe and you're one of the greatest pimps around. We're form two different worlds but we did make something good together and that was Captain." She walked over to Dolo and kissed him with all the love a hoe could show.

At that moment the the pimp higher ups decided that the only thing they were able to do was to destroy the whole planet. This meant the planet was in casted in Pimptonite then would explode. So the kiss that Dolo and lrie shared was now frozen in time and space.

{edited}