Part 2

The explosion from Planet Pimpin sent out a big energy wave that threw the Pimp Mobil off  its original path. The Pimp Mobil was going to a planet that the pimps had taken over and pimped out. But now the Pimp Mobil was now on its way to a very different place. A place far far away, a place called Earth. 

The pimps did try to take over it. But they soon found out that it was no use to them. The ancient pimps felt that the pimpin force was to weak on Earth. Some of the ancients did stay on the planet but no one knows what happened to them. The year is unknown on Earth. The scientists there see that in a few days there's going to be a meteor shower. So a small town named Reefer wanted to have a party. A couple was on their way to both the meteor shower and party.

The man just went by the name Don G. He was a large man with a very low haircut. He was about 6'7 with a light dark brown skin tone with dark brown eyes. He demanded respect in both the way he walked and talked. But most of the time he was to laid back and chill for his wife. His wife's name was Rella Louder. Rella was short with raven black hair. She was about 5'3 with a light brown skin tone  with hazel brown eyes. She could be really loud and quick tempered at times.

That doesn't takeaway from how beautiful she is. While on the way to the Reefer party the meteor shower started. So Don G started to drive faster. He pulled the car to the right then the left as he tried to keep control.

"What the fuck, G? I almost dropped the fuckinn weed!" Rella shouted.

"Did you drop it?" he asked, with a little smile. She give him a look that could kill the the strongest man.

"No. But why did you do that." she asked, her anger slowly simmering down. He pointed out of the car window and said in a voice that was a little to chill for her liking

"There's a thing that just fell from the sky. It looks like some pimped out space ship. Come on let's see what it is." he suggested, pulling the car around to go in that direction.

Rella yelled at him again. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You on that white people bull shit?"

"Come on, baby blue." he laughed. Rellagave Don G that same killer look and got out of the car once Don G pulled over. They walked towards the big crater that had a pimped out space ship in it. The pimped out space ship was a purple color with a gold out line with white stones that said Captain.

Don G touched a switch that opened the pimped out space ship. Inside the ship was a little baby boy with a chain with rhinestones on it  that said "Big Pimpin". Rella looked at Don G then at the baby. She didn't say what you'd expect someone to say when you found something like this. But instead she said

"Is it yours? Have you been cheating on me!" Don G just looked at her with a look that said 'are you being for real?' She started laughing and said. "Come on, G. You need to learn how to take a joke."

"Or maybe you need better jokes. But what are we going to do." He replied in his chilled voice.

"Maybe we should just keep it. Looks like it doesn't have anybody." She said, placing her hands on her hips.

"I guess, babe." He said, as he put the little pimped out space ship in the back of the car. They get into the car, Rella holding their new little boy. Don G turned the car around and went back to the Reefer hood.

*Please share and leave comments. Thank you :)

{edited}