The Word That Changed Everything

Andra used the blanket as a parachute. Luis tried to grab Andra, but he missed, slipped off the ledge, and fell to his death Lucky for Andra, the blanket worked. Andra glided down to the ground safely, except that she had a bumpy landing and probably scraped a knee. She could see the guards all trying to fit down the Elevator at once. More guards were coming from the bottom of the school and chasing after her Andra. Andra could see Savhanna through one of the windows and looked at her pleadingly. Savhanna nodded at her. Since she was now at the bottom of the building, Andra was back in the Simulation. She nodded at Savhanna and ran towards the darkness. The guards backed up. It appeared the Guards didn't know that it was only a simulation. Andra ran deeper in the darkness until she ran into an invisible wall. This must be where the simulations are displayed. She thought, She looked around, and saw a big rock. Andra took the rock and slammed it against the wall in front of her. She kept smashing until she broke through. She went through the opening and saw the beautiful world she saw on the roof. Andra looked behind her and saw the invisible wall start to shatter and knew she couldn't stay. The wall broke like glass, and dust flew up everywhere. By the time the wall was gone and the dust had cleared, the guards and everyone in the building could see the real world. The grass, the sky, the fireflies, and more. However, Andra was nowhere to be seen.