Transfer Student

Third-person POV:
"BAKI BAKI NE ORE-" y/n slaps her alarm. She slowly gets up and rubs her eyes. "Ugh, day one at the new school, hopefully, I can get through the day." Y/n groans. "At least I got to hear Tendou's voice... TENDOU!"

 Y/n jumps out of her bed and quickly gets ready. She runs downstairs and makes some toast in the fastest way possible. Her dog walks up and hands her the lunch in the fridge (the dog is trained to do that lol). And her cat walks up and rubs against her leg. "Bye babies, I'll see you after school!" She exclaims to her two pets.
While y/n is walking to school she decides to text her best friends from middle school.

Shortie
Hey! Today's my first day at Shiratorizawa!
Salty az beach
Ok and..?
YamaGUCCI
Tsukki, be nice
Anyways YAY Y/N-CHAN YOU GOT THIS
Salty az beach
Yams is literally jumping up and down rn
HELP HE WON'T STOP
Shortie
HAHA, thanks Yama! Anyways how are you doing with the volleyball club?
YamaGUCCI
Ummm well I got subbed in for Hinata so I could do my jump float serve
Shortie
YESS YAMS SLAYYY KINGG
Salty az beach
great now he is blushing like crazy, thanks y/n
Shortie
Well I gtg I'm here at school, BAI BAI
Salty az beach
Bye y/n, Yams says bye to

Y/n POV:
Damn, I hate going to a new school. Why did I have to move all those years ago? Welp, I guess I have to go now. I walk into school and I can't believe my eyes... It's HUGE! "Ok so I have homeroom first than English," I said. How am I supposed to navigate.. I'll get lost so easily.

 Ugh, I hate school so muc- "Y/N-CHANNNN!!!" I hear someone calling my name out of nowhere. Wait, that sounds like.. "TENDOU?!" I say. I run up to him and give him the biggest hug ever. "Y/n it's been so long," he says. I see Aiko walking up behind him. "AIKO-CHAN!"
I yell. 

"Y/N" we both run-up to each other and hug the life out of both of us. "I haven't seen you since elementary." Aiko states. "We have to catch up during lunch.. OH, and you can meet our other friend." Another friend, I wonder who. "See you at lunch!" I yell.

Time skip because Author-Chan is WAYY to lazy

Y/n POV:
Ahh, last class till lunch. I wonder if Yams and Tsukki are at lunch. I'll text and ask them 

Shortie
HEYY WHAT'S UP!
Salty az beach
Stop texting, aren't you in class?
Shortie
Aren't YOU in class?
Salty az beach
Don't avoid my question stupid
Shortie
Ugh fine yes. But are you at lunch?
YamaGUCCI
No, not yet, in 40 minutes we are tho
Shortie
Oh me to :) I'll text you l8ter
YamaGUCCI
Bye, y/n!

Another time skip :D

Third-Person POV:
After y/n got out of class, she quickly texted the group chats to tell them how her first day has been going. Of course, Tsukishima did not care. Tendou, Aiko, and Y/n met up at the lockers while they waited for the new friend.

 They decided to catch up since Y/n moved during the first year of middle school. "So did you make any friends in those three years you were gone?" Tendou asked. "Yea actually," Y/n said, "I have two besties I still keep in touch with even though the go-to Karasuno." "Ooo what are there names," Aiko says with a smirk.

 "One of them is Tadashi Yamaguchi; he's the cinnamon roll of the group, and the other one is Kei Tsukishima; he's the mean and salty one." Y/n giggles. "So, who are you" Y/n heard a deep and monotone voice say.