4- unexpected lunch date

ɪꜰ ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ,
ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

_____________________________

tae pov

"ready baby?" i asked as i walked to the door. hyunie nodded and smiled widely. "then lets go." i said sweetly, as i opened the door. he nodded happily and skipped his tiny body out the front door.

it was the day after i saw jungkook. i got my check in the morning, perfect timing. so i had enough money to take bunny to lunch, as promised. he was really excited, and seeing him happy automatically makes me happier so im feeling better then yesterday.

"come onnn papa!" hyunie whined/yelled as i took my time to close the front door. i giggled and made my way over to the pouty baby. "ok ok im coming." i said as we made out way to the car.

-

we arrived at the diner i saw yesterday. since its one of the 'shoppes' on the side of the road, i had to park on the opposite side of the road for parking. it wasnt that far away, only a little ways down then across the cross walk. the diner is lined up in between some other stores/shops on the big side walk.

-

"ok, ready?" i asked as i helped hyunie get out of his car seat. he nodded with his adorable smile. "uh hu. super duper ready!" he chanted excitedly, making me giggle at his cuteness. "well, we should go and eat some food then, shall we?" he nodded again and grabbed my hand as i locked the car.

we walked along the side of the road, and stopped infront of the cross walk, waiting for the cars to stop. when the sign showed we could walk, hyunie and i looked both ways (im trying to teach good habits) and walked across.

we were not even half way across the road when i heard a way to familiar voice call out.

"taehyung!"

i didnt need to look back, to know who it was. i held hyun-woo's hand tighter and kept walking. hyunie looked up at me. "did someone call your name papa?" i sighed and kept walking. hyunie got the memo and stayed quiet.

we got to the other side of the cross walk when i heard it again, this time closer.

"taehyung wait!"

no one pov

taehyung turned around seeing the person he expected. standing right there, infront of him. the other looked at taehyung taking in his presence.

"what do you want jungkook?" 

tae asked, it came out ruder than he expected. jungkook sighed, still looking in taehyungs eyes. well, until he heard a little noise coming from the small child holding his hand. he looked down, and saw hyunie looking in between the two adults, very confused.

jungkook looked back to taehyung. "is that-?" tae caught him off. "yes. jungkook it is." taehyung stated. "d-does he know?" jungkook asked, a little more nervous this time. "no he doesnt." jungkook sighed audibly. it was a lot to take in.

"jungkook, why are you here?" tae asked with less authority. jungkook looked at him. "i wanted to talk to you." jungkook responded. tae sighed. "well, we're going to lunch so-" tae was caught off.