29- family.

ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ                                                                                                   ɪᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ                                                               

                                                                        ɪᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

_________________________________

no one pov

tae and jungkook stared at eachother, in shock for a few seconds. even though it could have been hours, by how long it felt staring into the others eyes.

finally, taehyung broke the contact. smiling down at the baby in between them. ruffling his hair a little. "yeah. that would be cool." he agreed. jungkook just stared at the ground ahead of him as they walked. feeling hyunies small hand in his.

-

somehow the trio made it to the game booths. hyunie giggling, a little sadly, as he failed to hit down the cans with the ball.

"ugh. i cant do it. hyung you twy (try)." the boy whined, looking at jungkook with puppy eyes. jungkook couldnt just say no to those little doe eyes. so, he sighed lightly grabbing three more baseball-type things from the booth worker.

he looked at the first can tower and ball in his hand. flinging it towards the stacked cans. and of course..being the perfect being that he is. he hit them down.

he did it again.

and again.

until each stack of cans was on the floor. he smiled softly, and almost a little embarrassed when hyunie cheered for him. he looked at tae who was smiling at him with a jokingly bitter face. shaking his head slightly at the mans perfectness.

"so...what prize do you want?" the worker asked. jungkook looked at the prizes. one catching his eye in particular. "that one." he pointed to a stuffed bunny.

the woman nodded, getting the stuffed animal and handing it to jungkook. "thanks." he said before crouching down to the small child looking at him. "here you go." jungkook said sweetly to hyun-woo, whos face lit up when he saw the bunny toy.

"for me?" he asked. jungkook smiled and nodded at the cute boy. he handed over the fluffy toy, and hyunie took it gratefully. hugging and squeezing the life out of it. "tank you! tank you!" he cheered before wrapping his tiny arms around jungkooks neck.

the ravenette, who stumbled a little by the impact, smiled. he looked up to taehyung who was watching the interaction. smiling widely, showing off his beautiful boxy smile. he smiled back, before wrapping his arms around hyunies tiny child body, hugging back.

after the little hug session. jungkook picked the boy up before he could get out of his grip. hyunie giggled, as jungkook held him in his arms. "where to next?" he asked the baby, and taehyung of course. (who might have been melting from all this). 

"can we go to dat thingy?" hyunie pointed to the spinning wheel. he didnt know what it was called. jungkook smiled, glancing at taehyung.

"you mean the ferris wheel?" jungkook asked. hyunie nodded. "f-fewis..w-whee- da spinny thingy." the boy gave up on pronouncing it, which made jungkook chuckle.

"well i guess thats where we're going." jungkook said. hyunie clapped happily. "ready?" jungkook asked, looking at the dirty blond. taehyung nodded, smiling as he followed jungkook. walking slightly behind the older as he had a conversation with hyunie, something about race cars.