XII

July 22nd, 2013.

Dear Shinsuke,

Hey, how have you been? Apologies for responding so late, I was very caught up with work.

I received all of your letters, glad to know the twins are doing well. I haven't contacted them since graduation haha. I hope Suna and them can win nationals this year.

August is coming up already, though. Maybe we could work out a time to see each other. I'll make time, promise.

Love,

(F/n).

July 23rd, 2013.

Dear (F/n),

Hello, no worries about the letters, I figured you were busy. I've been doing pretty well, passing classes easily, all that.

I also hope that the team can win nationals this year, or progress further than we did last year. I've always had faith in them, still do. Volleyball means so much to the three of them, and the rest, so I doubt that they won't put up a fight.

Hopefully they miss their captain.

Love,

Shinsuke.

July 24th, 2013.

Dear Shinsuke,

Something's wrong, you never write so sloppy. Shinsuke, please make sure you're getting enough rest, it would worry me if you didn't.

Sorry to push, I'm just concerned.

Love,

(F/n).

July 25th, 2013.

Dear (F/n),

Right, I thought you'd notice right away. I'll admit, I have been having a tough time mentally right now, so may I request something?

Sincerely,

Shinsuke.

July 26th, 2013.

Dear Shinsuke,

I'm listening, always.

Love,

(F/n).

July 27th, 2013.

Dear (F/n),

My request is that we stop writing. You're not the problem, by the way.

It's been really nice writing you, (F/n). I never thought I'd look forward to writing letters, not ever. You introduced me to a whole new way of communicating despite being far away, and I thank you for that.

I never was one to lie, so let me be honest here. I think we should personally move on with our lives, instead of staying like this. We aren't highschoolers anymore, instead, we're in the real world.

You deserve to meet new people that you could potentially spend the rest of your life with, in your new part of life. We're already so far away, so what happens after we graduate college? We should no longer be restricted by the false hope of a healthy relationship between us, it's damaging.

I apologize if I worded this maliciously, I didn't know any other way to put it. I also aplogize if I cause you any grief, I never intended that. I wish you the best of luck wherever you may go in life.

Sayonara,

(F/n).