XIII

August 1st, 2013.

Dear..

Oh, that's fine.

I guess our constant months of writing meant nothing to you after all of this time. If I was planning on finding someone else, I would've stopped writing you. Didn't me choosing to continue writing to you after graduation mean anything? No?

I really enjoyed getting to know you, Kita. There were times when I really felt like we were more than what letters bound us to be, guess I was stupid for believing that could've been the truth.

I feel like I poured everything to you. My favorite color, the best type of onigiri for lazy days, even what happened to my mother. I told you all of it, just for you to remain an enigma. Even after you revealed yourself, I still got nothing from you.

All I knew was a volleyball captain named Kita Shinsuke. The same Kita Shinsuke that discarded me, and had the nerve to write 'sayonara' at the bottom.

Even after I pour my frustration into this letter, I can't seem to find relief. Something about you never writing me again makes my stomach drop. I never would've imagined a time where my writing buddy wouldn't be there to listen anymore. I never would've thought I'd fall so hard, either.

It's best that I stop now, since my emotions are starting to go out of wack. Maybe I'll send you this letter someday, so you can be reminded of the decision you made.

If I do end up sending this, did you do the right thing?

Goodbye,

(L/n).