My Darkest Fantasy Ch. 7

Luke's P.O.V.

I laid her on the bed and then I got in bed behind her. I placed an arm around her waist...I liked how her body felt against mine. I sat up a bit and kissed her cheek and then I lay back down and fell asleep. I woke up the next day very early because I wanted to watch my mate sleep. I moved a piece of hair from her face and I brought it up to my nose and I smelled it. It smelled really good...I was so into her smelling her hair that I didn't realize that she was waking up. I felt the strand of hair that I was holding being pulled away. I looked up and I see that my mate is looking at me and then she opens her mouth to say, "What are you doing to my hair?" I smile at her and say, "First, how is your head? Second, I smelled your hair because it smells good. Third, what is your name?" 

She sits up and says, "My head is fine and my name is Ashley." I whispered her name and she says, "Why am I here?" I told her that I saved her from being attacked and she says, "Thank you for saving me...can you drop me off back at the mall?" I knew that question was going to come up so I say, "No...you are never leaving; you belong to me." I could tell that she was getting angry...you could see it in her eyes and then she says, "I don't belong to you...I demand that you let me go now." I chuckle and say, "You do belong to me...you just don't realize it yet and I will never let you leave." Ashley got off the bed and ran out the door so I got up and ran after her only to see that she was captured by Dylan, the drummer. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me...she crashed into my body. I pulled her back into my room and I say, "If you ever fucking run off again, I will make you regret it, understand?" I look at Ashley as she nods her head so I say, "Good, were on the same page." I then told her to sit on the bed and after she does what I told her to do I say, "I'm going to talk with my band, do not try and escape."

I didn't give Ashley any time to speak because I'm sure she would've said something to try and piss me off. I stood in front of the guys and Ryan says, "Is she you're..." I knew he thought Ashley was listening in so he didn't finish the sentence and I say, "Yes she is." Dylan points to something behind me so I turn around to face Ashley and she says, "If I'm going to be kidnapped by you, then it's your duty to feed me." I laugh at that and then I hold out my hand to her and say, "Make a promise to me first then I'll feed you." 

Ashley's P.O.V

What kind of promise was Luke about to make? I really had no choice but to accept unless I wanted to hungry so I say, "What kind of promise?" I saw Luke grin so I knew it wasn't going to be good and he says, "You have to promise that you won't run off." Are you fucking kidding me? I have to promise to that? I wanted to go home not be kidnapped by my favorite band so I say, "Only if you promise that I can call my family whenever I want." Luke sighs a little as if he doesn't like what I had just said but then he says, "Fine...do you agree to my promise?" I nod my head and he says, "Then shake my hand." I refused at first but I knew that Luke wouldn't stop asking me so I say, "If I shake your hand, are you going to feed me?" 

Luke nods his head so I reach out with my hand and shake his hand. When our hands were together, he pulled me towards him for a hug. I was shocked at first but I enjoyed the hug so I hugged him back. Luke continued to have his arms around me; I tried to get out of his grasp but he wasn't letting go. I began crying because he was starting to squeeze my body tightly and it was hurting and then Dylan saves me by saying to Luke, "Let go, you're hurting her." Luke finally unwrapped his arms and he saw that I was crying. Luke placed his hand underneath my chin and he pushed my head up gently. I looked up into his eyes and I saw that there was concern in them. I wiped my tears away and then I went back into Luke's room. Right when I sat on the bed, the door opens to reveal Luke. He walked in just a bit and then he sat on the bed beside me. Neither one of us spoke for a few minutes but then Luke says, "I'm sorry for hurting you." I knew he felt truly sorry so I say, "I'm fine Luke, you didn't hurt me that bad." 

Luke gives me a sad smile and he says, "I know your lying, I did hurt you." I couldn't believe that he was able to see right through my lie...usually I can lie really good and then Luke says, "What do you want to eat?" I thought about it and then I say, "Pizza." Luke stood up then and when he opened the door to walk out I say, "I want hamburger pizza." Luke turns to look at me and he says, "Alright...did you want to hang out with the guys and I?" I got off the bed and followed Luke. The guys were staring at me as I sat down so I say, "Do I have something on my face?" The guys laugh at that but then after their done laughing Dylan says, "We were thinking you were going to run off."