Chapter 8 - Engagement

It was the engagement day. Early morning nandini was sleeping in her bed peacefully with a smile on her face that's when asha came in her room to wake her up.

As: nandu get up baccha dekho subha hp gayi hai.

Nan: 5 min na bhabhi

As: madam koi 5 min nahi utho jaldi bahaut kaam hai aaj yaad bhi hai aa kya hai.

Realization struck upon her and she got up with her eyes widened.

Nan: meri engagement

As: ji ha isliye get up now and freshen up.

She started panicking.

Nan: shit bhabhi aaj meri engagement hain. Oh god time kya hua hai pata nahi main itna late tak kaise soti reh gayi oh godd.

Asha smile and came to her and held her from her shoulder.

As: shaant ho ja pehle.

Nandini calmed herself.

As: abhi sirf subah ke 7 bje hai tu ja aur freshen up ho ja.

Nandini nodded and asha left from there. Nandini picked up her phone and saw a message from manik.

Good morning... ready to take the 1st step to become Mrs. Manik Malhotra? Can't wait to see you today... will be waiting for you eagerly.

She smile widely and replied to the message.

Good morning... I'll be the one in the red.

Replying the message she went to freshen up. After getting ready she went downstairs. She saw everyone busy in the preparation.

While in Malhotra mansion the scene was no different. Nyonika with jeevika were busy in preparations and manik came down looking in his phone seeing nandini's message.

Fab 5 who came just now saw manik lost in his phone with a wide smile.

Cabir smirked and went towards him.

Cab: bhabhi ka message hai

Manik who was still lost in the message replied him with a nod.

Cab: kya kaha bhabhi ne

Man: she will be wa...

Suddenly he came to his senses and looked towards cabir glaring.

Cab: bol na manik kya kaha bhabhi nee

Manik again glared at him to which he laughed at him.

Nyonika saw them and went towards them to save manik.