Three.

I DECIDED TO tell Cameron about the issue. She literally threw her head back and laughed hysterically.

"Toni, baby, you actually let that little tranny walk out that door without a beating?" She asked, eagerly.

"Listen, Cameron, I don't think you understand. By the way, he isn't a tranny, I said that he's gay."

She shook her head at me in disappointment. "You're still supporting him."

"No. This truly is different. He's using his stupid 'job' against me. He knew how much I needed this!"

"Okay, maybe I am angry at him because of you, Toni. But, think about it, at least he came to warn you. Did he tell you when they're shutting it down?"

I picked up my mobile, opened the chat room, and showed it to her. Her hands immediately slammed onto her mouth.

"In two days?! Toni, are you crazy?"

I sighed loudly and blinked back the tears that were threatening to fall. Cameron would be pissed if she saw them.

"Look, Toni, I have an idea. But you really won't like it."

"Go ahead, Cameron. It can't be as bad as my situation right now."

"I need you to go back to that furniture company."

I looked at her, searching her face for any sign of her joking aroundw with me. But, she wasn't.

"Cameron, why would I do that? Don't you remember what happened last time? What makes you think any of this would change his mind?"

"If you really don't want to face him, you could always email him."

                                                                                                 *

Dear Mr Benlyam,

I'm really sorry if I am disturbing you, but if you can, remember me? I'm the girl who came to be interviewed for the receptionist job.

I knew from the way you looked at me, that you really didn't want me around from the bottom of your heart. I knew, that you disliked, no, hated me for some reason. But I'd like you to reconsider. I swear, I won't be a bother and you won't even know I'm there.

You see, the problem is, my previous job is being shut down for working reasons, that I don't know of. I really need the money to-

Wait. No, it sounds like I'm begging. Scratch that.

I would really like to work with you and your staff. Please, reconsider.

Yours Sincerely,

Antoniette Walker.

It was currently nine in the evening. Cameron left before I started and Gabe was still asleep in his room. Ah, simple and short. I knew it was a flimsy little e-mail, but at this point what was I to loose? A job that I didn't have? Now, I was going to live off a hundred and thirty-five quid, how embarassing.