A fable of the 7 goddess

Before the time of you and I there was land called Ethkesh. Known for many great things and places. The Great King Sadoc and his even mightier Queen Emelina ruled the land. The noble land followed with great faith, Honorable Invisible Alvaria and his 7 Deities. The land was in peace and prosperity until 6 of deities we able to give up their position to a new kind. The High Leader Cactaceae called out young maiden to follow the faiths of The Warrior, Council, Healer, Farmer, Tailor, and Baker. Thus again the calls were a success and new roles of deities were ready to take the roles of their predecessor. Unfortunately for the new successor they were caught in a new time in which Cactaceae became resentful.

        As the oldest of all the deities with age higher than the new girls combine even their formers her anger blossom. As one of the oldest Religions how is it that Alvaria have as much power as when they started. So she began to plan an other throw of the royal family. With the plan to make one of her deities Nadina their only daughter Her Lady Nola Ruling Queen. Catching wind of the plan The Warrior Deity Hedera and Nadina went to tell His Highness Sadoc. Resulting to a surprise attack from the remaining five. As the battle took place it was Hedera who caught them and banished them winning the war. However, as Ethkesh was rebuilding again Hedera was in no good position for commencement. Outrage on how she didn’t just kill them all together and with ill thought of conspiring against him herself. He sentences her to the dungeon and to await trial then apparent death.

        On her trial it was reveal she was with child of 5th months causing outrage among the court. Put in the position on which you cannot kill a birthing mother Sadoc banished her from Ethkesh. Where she will live in the working Isle of Gnisp to work for the remainder of her days. To add insult to injury Sadoc demanded that when the Child to be born it will be killed. For poor Hedera while going into labor on the boat to her own hell .She could only hold her child for a moment before it was thrown into the sea. Out of rage and heartbreak she swore vengeance on those who cause her child demise.

        As her screams we heard the 5 deities force the boat to go into the isle that they reside in. Seeing her heart was pure of rage they used it to their advantage. All their spirit, energy even themselves to make her darker and more lenient kill. As she trained for a year making her anger more passionate.

        Her arrival back to the Capital of where those who wrong her lived. Killing one by one including the closest friend Nola, her brother Crown Prince Shelah and their Mother Queen. Leaving only King Sadoc and the youngest Prince Arran. To protect his father he went into battle with her head on. The Battle was long and fierce and was believed to have lasted for days. It was when the Wet Nurse Marge came in to reveal the child she once thought lost was perfectly alive and healthy she stopped. Only to have Arran accidently kill her where she stood allowing the reveal of the fallen royals. Hedera and the remaining 5 deities dead, but that wasn’t enough for King Sadoc.

        He commands the child who went by the name Maltha to be thrown into spiritual of the unknown along side with her dead mother. Sympathetic to her fallen friend poor babe Nola, gave Maltha a drink of rainwater to ease the pain of death. It was all in vain however when the child in her mother arms was thrown in fully awake and turn into dust and stars become a plan for the new universe and her tears that would become mist.