Day 1 of 2020

*SK Finnigan-Thomas POV*

As the oldest Finnigan-Thomas kid. I look out for everyone. It's a hard job but it's fun. You see as a Slytherin you gotta keep something a secret like having a boyfriend who's part of the richest family of Hogwarts and let's not forget a part of the Slytherin legacy. So here I sit waiting for him in a bathroom where no one ever comes. I sit in my normal spot when he storms in. "Woah, Woah, Woah. Calm down babe" I say to him. He looks at me "I hate some people" He says with an angry face. "Why Elijah" I Question Him " Some Hufflepuff's Keep Questioning me about my sexuality cause they think I'm gay." He replies I look at him and put my hand on his cheek "But your not Gay Babe. Your Pansexual which they don't understand" He looks at me and a Smiles peeks through. He kisses me. I kiss back as he calms down. His breathing returns to normal as Lorcan Scamander Walks In. He looks at us and says "Oh sorry I didn't realise there was people in here" I smile and say. "It's fine Lorcan. Why did you come in here anyway" He Starts Slowly backing away clearly scared. And says "Umm well this is the only bathroom that people don't come in. It's the only one that I can confidently talk to myself and try and bring up the courage to come out." I look at him and ask "Come out?" He look up and me and Elijah and says "Yeah Come Out. I'm gay. But don't tell anyone please. The only other person that knows is Lysander and I'm always scared he will tell people." I look at him and say "It's okay Lorcan. Me and Elijah will tell no-one." I look at Elijah and he look at Lorcan and says "I promise not to tell anyone. I would never out anyone" Elijah Puts his pinky up and says "Pinky Promise" Lorcan nods and Links his pinky with Elijah. "Well we better be Going Elijah we don't wanna be late for the new teacher." We leave and walk to class. We arrive just in time as the new teacher says "Hello everyone. I'm your new History of Magic Teacher. Call me Professor Haynes.
I sit next to Elijah and he whispers in my ear "He's hot". I smile and laugh a little. Professor looks at us and says "10 points from Slytherin" We look at him and Elijah is Struck with Passion. Suddenly he look at me and kisses me. Everyone looks at us. Some with Happiness and other with confusion but surprisingly none with Disgust. He pulls away and I'm frozen. I didn't think that would happen. The Hufflepuff's who were teasing him look surprised and one says "Gay Huh" Elijah look ans them smirks and says "No. Pansexual actually. I'll date anyone". Professor Haynes says "Woah. Calm down everyone. Now that Mr Malfoy has finished let's start". We pay attention to the rest of the class. When class ends the whole class we walk to the next. The whole school seems to have found out about the kiss. We walk to the Slytherin common room instead of class. We get there and a year 4 Slytherin comes up to us and says "We don't like your kind in here". I stand in front of him. And say "1) He's not gay. 2) The Malfoy's practically run this place. So you kinda want him here" I look at him and smirk. Suddenly Scorpius comes through the crowd and says "You can't be one of them Elijah. It's not right" Elijah looks at him and start says "Why do you care Scorpius" He starts to shout "I'M NOT EVEN YOUR REAL BROTHER. I'M ADOPTED. THATS WHY WE LOOK NOTHING ALIKE. I'M NOT A REAL MALFOY BY BLOOD YOU SHOULDN'T CARE" He finishes and runs out. I follow him into the bathroom we always go and he's cry's. When he stops crying we walk to class where there is another new teacher. He says to us "You're late boys" I look at him and say "Yes and we're sorry but this guy literally have a mental breakdown. I wasn't gonna leave him on his own" He looks at us and says. "You missed half the lesson boys. I'm Mr Carver. Now please sit down."
We quickly sit down and people stare at us. I stand up and say "So you guys think it's funny to stare. Elijah has just done one of the hardest things to do and trust me. I know how hard coming out is so why don't you all stop staring and maybe start appreciating what he did and how much of a big deal it is to him" I sit back down and Professor Carver says "Exactly. Trust me. What that young man just said is true. You don't understand what people are gonna go through. But now that that's over. Let's hope y'all are prepared for next lesson. Because we need to do some actual Learning. Ok. See you next lesson" We leave and go to the lunch hall. Everyone's eyes are on us. McGonagall looks and shouts "Calm down everyone. In here everyone is equal. We accept everyone. No matter what. We have such a diverse school and you know why. Because Magic doesn't care who you are. So we will all choose to accept these boys for who they are and not bully them. That will lead to a one day suspension or depending on how bad maybe even an expulsion. So I suggest you don't bully also. Scorpius Malfoy, Ben Smith, Callum Mills And Andrew Miller from Slytherin, Josh Rea, Leo Jones and Michael Smith from Hufflepuff all have detention. Tonight with our new potions teacher Professor Carver-Haynes. Don't be late" We go and sit down with our friends and eat. When we finish and go to the common room. Scorpius is sat looking sad. I walk up to him and say "Are you okay Scorpius" He looks up at us and wipes his tears. He says "No. I just found out that Elijah isn't my real brother how do you think I'm feeling" I look and him and reply. "Pretty upset. I have a lot of siblings and none of them are my biological siblings. None. They all related just not me. It's hard being different. But you get used to it buddy" He Smiles And goes out. I look at Elijah and we go to the bedroom. I look st him and say "Mail tomorrow. How you feeling" He looks and says "Honestly. Really scared. I'm scared what Draco will say. I honestly hope he thinks it's okay. I'm mean he's never said anything bad about the LGBTQ+ Community before and he accepted your parents. Didn't he?" I smile and say "Yep. But my parents flirted the whole way through their years at Hogwarts. So I think he just didn't care."

Written By Donte👑