Break the Silence

During the break, BTS members were asked to move to a different room in the house to avoid any interaction with the girls.

"I feel so exhausted!" Yoongi flopped on the couch, closing his eyes.

"That's just you being you, Suga hyung!" Jimin giggled.

"What do you think about all this?" Hoseok asked.

"I think it is stupid and troublesome" Yoongi muttered. "I don't have the energy for this. And I have to try and speak English as I am paired with the British girl" he puffed. 

"Take it easy, hyung, you have the ear piece" Jungkook added.

"I think she is nice, I wouldn't be too worried about it!" Tae continued, while stroking Yeontan.

"Then you go and meet her!" Yoongi scoffed.

"Don't be like this, hyung! We agreed to be part of this so we should act accordingly" Namjoon spoke. "It's not their fault, remember the host said they had no idea what this show is about! They are definitely struggling more than us! We should be nice at least!"

"I agree. I could tell some looked really uncomfortable" Hoseok added. 

"I think we should play along and figure out who is here for us as soon as possible. That's the only way to get out of this!" Jin spoke and everyone nodded in acceptance.

"Should we run through what we've learned until now?" Namjoon asked while grabbing a notepad and a pen. "Let's start with Jungkook"

"So for me is definitely not the French girl. Amelie, was it? And not Yuna. So it could be any of the other five. 

"We still don't know anything about Kang Ma-ri as she didn't have to reply the question about the age. So it could be anyone for her" Jimin added.

"Ok. Who is your partner, JK?" Namjoon continued.

"Emma. It's one of the options, so I will try to find out as much as possible about her. I don't want to rush either."

"Sounds good." RM replied. "Taehyung?"

"Everyone except Yuna. And I am meeting with Luna. Too many options for me, I will just enjoy a nice conversation with her and see if we match."

"Ok. Jimin?"

"Let's see, I am in the same boat with Tae. I am going out with Amelie. I don't really know how fast I will be able to guess, is it even possible? And there might be more than one for any of us."

"It looks like we don't have too much luck with the maknae line. If even one of us is able to find out who is here for them, then it helps everyone to reduce the options. For me it could be anyone except Astrid and Luna. I am meeting Yuna, so I will do my best! Next, Hoseok"

"I think I am the same as you, Namjoonie. But I am really unlucky. I am meeting Astrid and I know for sure I am not one of her options. This game is already stupid"

"Such a waste!" Jin whines.

"Let's stay positive, guys, it's just the first day and the first set of dates. Yoongi?" Namjoon continues.

"For me there are four options, except Astrid, Luna and Emma. And I am meeting Alice, one of them."

"Good. Jin?"

"Hmm, for me only three possibilities: Amelie, Yuna or Ma-ri. And luckily I am getting to know one of them"

"So it sounds like Yoongi and Jin have the highest chance to figure out first" Hoseok points out. "And I have the lowest" he sighed. "Now that I think about it, the MC said that is not mandatory for all of us to actually be chosen by a contestant!"