Epilogue

Hi everyone! This is it, the end of the story! I hope you had fun reading it^^

I was more excited about it in the beginning, but after a few chapters I didn't have as many good ideas. I finished it like that because I didn't have a better ending and I didn't want to drag it and write more chapters. I wanted it to end in a realistic way, but I also added the last paragraph to give hope. I don't know, I might rewrite the ending later.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for all your support!

Be happy, stay healthy, love life and BTS!

Lots of love and hugs!^^

Bonus: Q&A section 

(If you have other questions, please feel free to ask :D)

How does Yoongi end up liking Alice?

Alice is a Pisces, just like him, but her ascendant sign is in Aquarius, just like Hoseok's zodiac. The members also repeatedly confessed that Alice reminds them of Hobi. Yoongi always had a soft spot for Hoseok and he is the one giving him energy and keeping him positive. Alice also intrigues him as she seems to have a different perception on things, so that makes him think more about her and eventually ends up interested in knowing her better. The fact that she is being bullied triggers his affectionate and caring side. Just like Alice said, he is a big softie.

Why didn't Hobi look for Alice?

He actually did, but in his own way and without anyone knowing. This is why Yoongi couldn't explain Alice what is the reason for him being there and not Hobi, when he was the one needing her. Hoseok never said anything to the members, he's tried to decipher the lock code to the CEO office to get the files containing Alice's details. He chose this method because he wanted to rebel against Hitman Bang and also find out what other dirty secrets he is hiding. He kept it a secret because he was afraid someone might find out and couldn't trust anyone else except his own person. Soon after he managed to unlock the door and got her phone number, he texted her "Run away with me" (that happened the next day after Yoongi met Alice)

What happened when the game show was aired?

The show ended up not being aired. Initially it was meant to still go ahead, with blurring out the contestants faces and alter their voices but in the end, at the boys insistence, the show was cancelled completely. They were positive it's going to cause a huge commotion between their fans and also didn't want the girls to receive any unjustified hate. The CEO had no option but to accept their request.

Are any of the other members keeping in touch with the contestants?

Most of them do, except Yoongi and Jungkook (Yoongi didn't feel a connection with Yuna and Jungkook has no interest in dating). All the boys felt guilty about the way the girls have been treated, so they decided it's the least they could do. Jin is still dating Ma-ri in secrecy. Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung keep in touch with Luna, Emma and Amelie through texting. When they go touring and end up in their countries they even meet each other. Hoseok wants to keep in touch with Alice, but she doesn't (more on that in the bonus chapter^^). She does keep in touch with the other boys as promised, especially Yoongi and Tae.

Did Alice end up visiting Seoul?

Yes, she did. She wanted to cut all the loose ends. But did it go the way she wanted? Read the extra chapter to find out!