Untitled Part 2

The New Generation

It had been a couple weeks since the Tower had opened itself to the five young Titans.

Looking into the Tower one would see Ace playing with his cards, each one floating out and reinserting itself back into the deck. Valo and Dragon were playing some video game. Midnight was laughing at them and reading a BOOK whilst Demonic was in her room by herself. Suddenly Ace drops his cards and sighs.

" Guys shouldn't we be training or something" Ace asked openly and was given a "SHOOOOOSH" by Valo and Dragon.

" I agree" says Demonic as she walks from her room. " We won't be able to beat up any criminals with video game controllers." she adds with a sneer.

" I don't know they have some WEIGHT to them. You could stand still and tell me how bad it hurts."

Dragon states knowing full well she wouldn't hurl the controller at her.. You know she didn't wanna hurt her favorite controller.

" For what reason? It has been two weeks without any alarms." Valo adds matter-a-factly.

Midnight thinks for a second. " Thats exactly why we should train, we haven't even been to the training room yet." she replies softly as she closes her BOOK and stands up. She wasn't excited to reveal her powers but it needed to be done. Sombre, her shadow familiar, hadn't even made an appearance to the team yet, deciding that he would whenever Midnight thought it was a good time. Unfortunately for Sombre, Midnight hadn't yet felt that it was a good time yet. It had to be done soon though. Sombre was getting restless just hiding in the shadows. He needed to get out and about, stretch his legs... Maybe even play some video games.

As the team made their way to the training room nervousness showed on all their faces. Not wanting to show the full extent of their powers. Wether or not it is about frightening the others or looking weak in front of the others but what needs to be done needs to be done.

" Okay team who wants to go first? Not it." Ace said all really quickly.

The rest of the team picked up on it rather quickly all replying with their respective not its all except one of them

" Oh come on guys! I wanna do over. I wasn't ready." Valo pouts.

" Sorry Val but thats the whole point of it. Guess your reflexes are just a lil SLOW." Ace says a slow smile creeping up on his face.

Oh we will see about that. I will make those powers of his look like a sidewalk magicians trick. Valo thinks to herself as she steps through the simulation room's doors.

An automated voice greets her then counts her down... 5... 4... 3... 2... She hears the quiet hum of the robots and turrents rising through the floor. Valo's muscles tense as she positions into a quick crouch. The automated voice gets alot deeper almost evil-like ...1 Good Luck.

Once she was given the go ahead she immediately sprung into action. The first turrent turned to face her. She gripped her daggers tightly, biding her time. The turrent's motor whirled quicker and Valo quickly jumped, just in time to miss the first volley of lasers from the turrnet. She landed softly on the balls of her feet, twirled her twin daggers behind her effectivelly cutting the turrents power source off.

The next obstacle was two automatons dressed in convict jumpsuits, one wielding a crowbar the other an iron chain. Crowbar started forward in a casual jog.

" Still no competition" Valo sighs in overconfidence. She sprints to Crowbar but was met with the broadside of a chain. " Okay that was not cool!" She growls as she throws her daggers aside. Valo summersaults over to Crowbar, wraps her legs around his neck, SPINS and throws the robot away from her straight into a concrete column which successfully destroyed the robot. Chain came at her and grabbed her in a headlock from behind. Black dots danced in front of her eyes. " I am not losing like this" she says forming a ball of multicolored light in her hand she calmly put her hand up to it's forehead. Light blasted through it's eyes and it instantly fell to the floor. She dropped to her knees and stayed that way...

" Simulation Over."

A/N: Well I figured ya'll would want an UPDATE so here it is. Is it still a bit short? If so I promise the next chapter will be longer. So how do you like it so far? Remember to review so I know if ya'll are still reading.. Sorry for any errors.