Team Alpha

Team Alpha

A/N Okay ya'll know how I love reviews so yeah do that for me and I will love ya forever. Hope ya'll like this one..

"Hmmm well I can show you." Jacob says as he grabs a GLASS of water off the table. "Watch this." Jacob focuses on the glass of water and the water turns to ice.

"Okay so you can freeze that's great; we have a pyro on the team, right Dragon." Valo says as she glances at Dragon who was absent-mindedly playing with a lighter.

"That's not all." Jacob says with a smile as the glass around the ice melts and reforms into the shape of a dolphin coming out of the ice. "With enough focus I can manipulate all matter. But it really takes a lot out of me." Jacob finishes by reforming the glass to its original shape and the ice back to water. "All that right there is enough to make me tired." He says with a yawn. "It doesn't work on people though, not like I have tried to reform or melt a person anytime recently." Jacob looks around to see everyone's face in awe.

"So that is why you are special." Midnight says with a smile.

"Yeah I guess. What can ya'll do?" Jacob asks in curiosity.

"I'm a pyro like Val said. Watch." Dragon takes the flame from the lighter and makes it swirl around Jacob. He sat there watching it interested.

"I control light energy." Valo says as she makes a brilliant white circle on the floor which forms an orb and flies into her hand.

"I manipulate cards. I know it sounds dumb but just watch." Ace removes his deck from his jacket and throws it into the air. As the cards start to fall Ace SLOWS them all down then flings his hand, palm out, at the wall and the cards fly out to stick in the wall.

"Nice." Jacob comments. "What can you do?" He asks Midnight.

"Well I have this friend and he's pretty cool." Midnight says with a smirk.

After hearing that Sombre walks out of Jacob's shadow, his hand solidifying to shake Jacob's.

"I am Sombre. I am Midnight's cool friend." Sombre says with a smirk

"Yeah that is pretty cool." Jacob says a little unnerved by Sombre. "Okay Demonic, you're up."

Demonic kept reading her BOOK. Then a puppet in the form of a girl pulled itself out of her pocket, walked up to Jacob's leg, crawled its way up to his shoulder, gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat on his shoulder blushing. "I can flex and flow my aura into other things. I haven't been successful in controlling people or animals yet." Demonic says with a smile.

"So what is it that you had to do? Maybe we can help." Ace asks curiously.

"Okay I can trust ya'll. There is this guy that wants me dead. He thinks I am too powerful and he wants to absorb some of my power. You see if this guy catches me and kills me he will be unstoppable."

"What does he want?" Ace asks.

"What do you think? More power." Jacob replies.

At that time Ace's communicator went off. "Excuse me." Ace walks into the other room and answers his phone.

"Ace it is Jericho. You will start your training today. I need to get you acquainted with our fighting techniques. Meet at the warehouse. See ya bye." Jericho hung up the phone before Ace could even say anything.

"Okay guys I have to go… see… my uncle… Jerry? Yeah so I will see ya when I see ya. Jacob, stay here for the night so we can talk more about your situation okay? You can have the Guest Room. Bye.