5 years later

Wednesday 16th September 2020

Hope's pov

I wake up to my mum shaking me awake " mum stop it" I groan out " Hope someone has a message for you and apparently it's important" she says in a urgent tone.

Hayley's pov
"Hope someone has a message for you and apparently it's important" I say urgently. She releases a sigh but grudgingly rolls out of the bed after she turns around, grabbing a jumper of the floor and brushing her long flowing chocolate coloured hair into a high pony tail and walking out of her room.

We walk to the fire pit where everyone is gathered around the head elder "hello Hope, we have a message from Josie Saltzman and Freya Mikaelson, would you like to hear the message?" I nod my head vigorously, she nods in my direction before snapping her fingers, making a holographic image of my aunt Freya and Josie "Hope? Are you there, if so we've figured out how to get you back and you might be able to release everybody else. Repeat this spell ' Vancon Jama Lensesa" Josie says before her beautiful face disappears. I turn around to the elders "have I got permission to do this spell?" I ask the witches, after getting permission I set the necessities up and start the chant " vancon jama lensesa , Vancon Jama Lensesa , VANCON JAMA LENSESA!!" I screech out. For a moment there was a flash of light before everything goes black...

Josie's pov

I held Hope's hand, the cold feeling becoming normal, I sit in silence for a few minutes when I hear a gasp but don't think anything of it because I've had hallucinations recently. It's not until I feel a soft squeeze on my hand, I turn to face a very confused looking Hope "Hope?" I ask in shock, her eyes meet mine "Jo? Oh my god Josie" she cries out and chucks her arms around my neck I sigh in relief, this is how I like it.

Freya's pov

"Freya!!!" I hear Josie yell, I run into my nieces room where she was sat awake on her bed " Hope, your awake" I say before chucking my arms around her. I then get my phone out and dial Rebekah.

The line rings a couple of times before it picks up...

"Hello Rebekah talking" my sisters voice echo's through my phone
"Rebekah, I need you to get to the school as soon as possible" I rush out before hanging up.

"Freya?" I hear behind me , it's Hope "yeah?" I question "did you and Keelin have your baby?" She asks me, I smile at her "yeah, we had twins, Nik and Niamh Mikaelson, their almost five" I say remembering the day I met my babies "can I meet them?" She asks me " you can after, Keelin has taken them out to the shops with you auntie Bex" I inform her.

Hayley's pov

I wake up and feel dizzy but put it down to being dead for 8 years, I turn to my eighth and immediately recognised the room, it's where I was murdered by Greta, talking about Greta, she's here too . This isn't going to end well...

Elijah's pov

I disturb out of my slumber of peace "klaus, where are you Niklaus?" I ask into the dark, my eyesight is blurred "Elijah" klaus says. When my eyesight clearer I turn to my brother throwing my arms around him. I look around at my surroundings "Klaus?" He nods at me "isn't this where we died?" I question, after he looks around a angry look appears on his face "we have to find Hayley and I think I know where to find her".

Klaus's pov

Elijah and I are outside of the abandoned house where Great killed Hayley. As we walked near to it we could hear noises that I relate to someone in distress, I immediately run into the house, I scream out " Hayley!!!" Before I can try to stop myself. "Klaus, help me !!" She screams out, Greta had Hayley in a headlock "get your crusty hands of her before I kill you" I say in a threatening tone " they'll send you back to hell where you definitely came from" I can't help myself from saying a nasty remark "oh, how did I not see you there?" It's was rude and very snarky. So after all the fighting, Greta lay unconscious but alive on the floor. I turn to Hayley and, well, wouldn't you like to know.

Hayley's pov

"klaus" I say turning towards him, without any warning I lean into the father of my daughter and wrap my arms around him. I feel him sigh in a relaxed way. I smile, Nothing is better then this.

Keelin's pov

Rebekah finishes on the phone and turns to face me, she looked slightly confused "Freya said that we need to get back to the school as soon as possible, I think the spell worked" she says with a hopeful look.

She grabs Nik and holds him by putting him on her hip, I do the same with my daughter Niamh.

As we walk into the school I bump into Alaric who was waiting for someone, maybe us. He turns to face us "ah, we've been waiting for you guys to get back, go to Hope's room" he says, ushering us upstairs. We walk into Hope's room and...

Rebekah's pov

"Hello darling" I say softly towards my niece, she smiles back at me "hey auntie Bex" She greets me "how are you?" I question her "um,do you know if mum, dad and Uncle Elijah are okay?" Hope asks us "what do you mean?" I ask, maybe the spell let everyone out. "they came down when i did, everyone came down. what if they get brought to the pace where they died, if so mum is going to be in trouble" Hope says to us "I forgot about that, we should go find them, um, Josie can you stay with Hope, she's been asleep for so long it's not good for her to tire herself out by trying to fight Greta" Freya says with a frustrated sigh because she forgot about the small yet serious side effect.

Josie's pov

"yeah, I'm fine staying with Hope" I say happily, okay don't let her move and if she's hungry ask your sister to give her something eat" Freya says to me.

Hope slumps down in defeat "why is she so worried, i was only out a few months, right?" she says but wants a confirmation, "Hope" I say, being wary,  she looks at me confused and nods her head "you were out for five years..." I trail off.

Thank you for reading, also been off school this week but its my birthday in 4 days and I'm 14 this year so might not be active on Tuesday due to school and my birthday. Hope you enjoyed this and please vote and give me your opinion on the chapter and if you want anything else maybe happening in this story just comment down below. Also the main ships in this are Gilijah ( Gia x Elijah),  Klayley (Klaus and Hayley) Hosie (Hope and Josie) and Mizzie ( Mg and Lizzie)