The Innocent Girl (Detailed Oc) (Detailed Rp)

Name: "I'm

Name: "I'm..I'm Ruu.. "

Age: "I'm.. 18.. just barely.."

Gender: "I'm a girl.. "

Sexuality: "I... I... Um.." (Bi, leans towards men.)

Personality: "Please have a good day at work.. ok.. you can tell me about it when you get home.." (Ruu is a bit shy around new people, and very shy around pets, but after a while she becomes attached a bit, and will find herself being a bit clingy, but not to much.
                   She's sweetness first, sadness later and doesn't like being made fun of, but won't stand up for herself, she's really easy to be taken advantage of mentally.)

Likes: "I like to... Cosplay.. please don't make fun of me ." (Really likes spicy foods, cosplay, video games, and waifus.)

Dislikes: "Um .. I don't like.. loud sounds.. they hurt.." (Loud sounds, being handed things, being made fun of, being next to really talk people.)

Theme song: Time by NF.

Extra: When Ruu was younger, around the age of 3, her mother and father divorced, Ruu lived with her abusive mother who won custody.

While Ruu was at her mother's house, she was constantly abused, and picked on by her mother, and her brother, the favored child of her mother.

Ruu after ten years, now age 13 finally had enough, and had a very very nasty breakdown while at school, she hid herself under the bleachers and would stay there for three days untill she was found.

After a new custody case, Ruu was now living with her much more loving father, she was spoiled a bit, but she didn't want to be to spoiled, and would often donate the stuff given to her.

Years later, at age 17 her father died in a car accident, she lived with her uncle, she got really quiet, and very distant from others, losing a lot of friends.

Now at age 18, she lives alone in a apartment complex, she's well able to be fulfilled on her lonesome, not seeing it as lonliness, but as a way of saying she can live her own way for once.

.

Scenario one: Your oc was at the grocery store, and while your shopping through the asiles, you notice a small girl staring up at a higher shelf, you can see that she's like.. 5'3" if we're being generous, she had her eyes glued on a cheap ramen package.

Scenario two: Your oc was sitting on the sidewalk, watching the cars wall past when you are lunch, all of the sudden, out of the blue, you see a girl dart past you, following her was a stray dog, she had a very serious blank face as she was running.

Scenario three: Your oc is walking around the city hall, when you see a girl watching some ducks in a pond, she stared at themz and they stared back, a really strnage sight, but the strangest part was she was knee deep in the water of the pond.