Chapter 2: Twisted Fates

The rays of sunlight peeking  at the curtains woke me up this morning. I look at my phone and clock read "9:00 am" still too early to wake up. I can feel Costa's strong arms hugging my waist tightly. I snuggle closer to his chest and inhale his scent. We've been up all night doing you know what. After shower, at 1 am, and 5 am I just started to fully rest this morning. This man didn't waste time to get inside me but that's what I love about him his always pining for me. He really can't keep his hands off. I like it anyway we haven't had alone time during the mission. 

I trace the marks that I've left on his body last night or should I say earlier this morning. I'm so mesmerized by his sleeping face. So peaceful and calm even though we've done gruesome crimes all our lives. I start to kiss his features his forehead, cheeks, nose, and jawline.  He starts squirming under my touch and releases groans. He's breathing changes hinting me that he's waking up.

"Good morning love", he says with that fucking sexy voice. I tug on his lower lips as a response. and he opens that breathtaking eyes that is always filled with lust and passion when they land on me. 

"Are you sore? I was a little rough last night. I needed to get that stuck energy out.", he said wile going on  top of me again with both his hands on the sides of my head.

"Little rough?  We were moaning like crazy. I'm sure the members didn't sleep peacefully last night. My little fucking beast." I laughed while stroking his face. He leans and rubs his face on my hand. He flashes the smile that always melts my heart.  I'll always treasure what we have right now. It's a genuine, sweet, and heart warming relationship. Although it can get steamy when our desire for each other kicks in. I'll never exchange this man for anyone. 

He rolled us over so I'm on top of him and he keeps hugging me. He buries his face in my neck and pepper it with kisses.

"Can we sleep till evening? I'm too exhausted to wake up love.", he mumbles on my neck. I blush while playing with his. Gosh we've been together for three centuries and he still makes me blush.

"I need to get some cash out later at 11:00 am since there's a sale in Costa La Vida." I said to him. Guns and bullets are on sale later might as well restock our weapons. Knives and blades are half the price so why not haul everything. 

"Our custom made weapons might be ready check it out too. Mr. Rodrigez is a slow poke in making them but definitely worth the wait." he added with his sleepy voice. 

"I should get ready then. Just stay here and sleep. Let's netflix and chill later.", I said as I slap his ass playfully so he'd get off me. He just slid off me and continued sleeping. He may be a fucking sex god but he becomes snorlax after.

I hop on the shower and prepare going to the black market. I put on a light make-up don't wanna attract any attention to the public. I'm wearing an oversized white street shirt with denim blue shorts underneath. I paired it with ankle high socks and white high cut sneakers. Wanna look as innocent as possible. I put my hair into a messy bun and wore the necklace that Constantine gave me for my birthday last year. It's a short necklace with tear drop shaped pendant and dried flowers inside it.

I head downstairs to eat brunch, yes vampires still eat mundane food but the  fulfillment of drinking blood is on another level. 

"Good morning dear, not even soundproof walls can hinder your "sounds"., my dad teased me as I pass by the kitchen. 

"You know us papa we can go on all night", I said with a wink and went to the dinner table. 

"Our menu for today garlic noodles and mango smoothie. Replenish your energy while you can okay?", he said as he lay the food on the table.