Drunk

Waking up in bed felt great, but the worst part was that I was super sore. I sat up and looked to my right to see Bakugou sound asleep, tiny snores escaped his lips in a cute manner. He looked peaceful when he was asleep and since I don't want to listen to his yelling so early in the morning I'll just wait until he wakes up on his own. I went to the kitchen and made eggs for the both of us since I assume he'll be bitching about it. I sat down and ate my eggs as I watched a random WooTube video.

A couple of minutes pass by as I enjoy my breakfast, then heavy footsteps are heard in the halls of my house. I looked up to see Bakugou yawning and looking around in confusion. He seemed like he was lost or something, or maybe he was deep in thought. I stared at him like he was a stupid bird as he stared at the floor to his feet, his hair covered his eyes which made it hard to see how he was feeling. A few moments later, he finally spoke.

"This isn't my house." He managed to say.

"No shit, Sherlock, it's mine." I bite my eggs as I stared at him.

"...Oh yeah, we had fun yesterday." He nodded. "You made me food right?"

"Yeah, sit down I'll serve it." I sighed as I stood up.

Bakugou sat down at my table, rubbing his head and yawning. I placed the plate of eggs down in front of him, then he muttered the worlds tiniest 'thank you' and ate it. He kept insulting how it tasted but for some reason, he kept eating it and eating it in large portions. So he was basically lying, he likes my eggs he just didn't want to admit it. Honestly, I wouldn't want to admit it too if he made me eggs. Bakugou finished up and stared at me awkwardly.

"...I'm going home now." He said.

"Finally."

"Fuck you." He growled.

"Oh i'm sorry, do you want me to beg for you to stay?" I glared.

"That's what was expected yeah." He shrugged. "Every girl I scored with did it."

"Sorry, but I scored you, so that means I won't beg." I put my plate in the dishwasher.

"Oh shut the fuck up you came onto me." He glared.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you're the one that appeared at my door like a whore and asked, I was also top." I grinned.

Bakugou pursed his lips and walked away to get the rest of his things. I finished cleaning up, then decided to put my hero suit on to start the day. Bakugou was a bit confused about me changing in the bathroom since we already saw each other naked, my reason, I don't want to see him naked, it was a one-time thing and it will never happen again. I came back out wearing my outfit and washing up a bit, Bakugou stood behind me in the mirror, eyeing me up and down.

"You look like a creep, stop it," I warned.

"How about...we go...for another round." He felt around my sides while biting his lip. "I can make you feel good." He whispered.

The way he whispered that in my ear made me shiver and feel tingly. Is this how he seduces people? Because he does a pretty good job doing so, this is how he gets girls? He pulls my back closer to him, grazing his crotch against my ass, then he fully hugged me from behind, gently biting my neck and licking up to my ear. My heart was racing, I wondered what he was going to do next, was he going to plow me on the counter? Wait...no I have work soon! I can't get distracted.

"Yeah no." I threw his hands off me. "If you want to sleep with me, I'll have to be hella drunk for that or something."

"E-Eh? H-How could you not want to go a second round with me?" He yelled a bit. "You're playing hard to get."