Date

"Not sure, I can relate to that though," Monoma said as he stuffed his mouth with steak. "Hey i'm almost finished, I really like you so why don't we go walk around the city." He said casually.

"Y-You do? U-Uh, sure." I nervously said.

"I-I mean...shut up, don't take that the wrong way." He turned his head, casually staring down the kitchen.

He reminds me of Bakugou, they're kind of similar in a way but I just can't put my finger on it. He's more mature though, less mean, he's the better version. Monoma insisted he pay the full bill, I still felt really bad though. He suddenly held my hand as we walked through the busy crowd, forcing our way through to get to the park. As my blush grew undeniably darker, we finally made it to our destination, relaxing under a giant tree as we watched the kids play. I saw him playing with his fingers a bit as I leaned against his shoulder.

"I usually don't do this on first dates so don't get mad." He partially whispered.

He held my chin and pulled me into him, our lips connected as he caressed my cheek.

"Hey! There are kids here! Get a room!" A mother probably named Karen said.

"Let's get out of here..." Monoma pulled me up and kissed my lips again.

Monoma held my hand as he drove us back to his place, when we did, he hurried out of his car to open my door and lift me up in his arms to kiss me. He closed the car door with his foot and continued to kiss me as he carried me to the front door. Finally inside, he pushed me on the couch and I heard his belt unbuckle. This would be the first time in a while I would sleep with someone other then Bakugou, someone I actually liked. Monoma lovingly kissed my neck as he worked to get my dress off, he paused for a second before smirking.

"Let's keep it on."

He threw my legs over his shoulder and slid my panties down, sneakily stuffing them in his pockets. I chuckled a bit but gasped when his tongue dove into me. I moaned, I never felt someone eat me out like this before. He hummed as his tongue dived inside me but then there was a knock on the door. He gently placed my legs back down as I sat up, an annoyed look on his face as he buckled his pants again. I slid my panties back on and tried to fix my somehow already messy hair.

The door opened and there was Kendo, a hero from our agency. Monoma raised a brow and stepped back, "W-Why are you-"

"I'm so sorry..." She began crying. "I can't even go through one day without thinking about you. I know I said we can stay friends but I made a huge mistake-L-L/n?" She wiped her tears as she stared at me.

"...Hi." I blandly waved.

"Why...is she here?"

"Go away." Monoma sighed and tried to close the door, but Kendo held it in place.

"I'm still willing to fight for you." She frowned.

"I can't." Monoma hesitated, he looked to me and I finally understood.

I felt a little bad, I mean I like him but Kendo obviously loves the idiot. I sighed and adjusted the skirt of my dress then walked up to the both of them.

"Monoma needed help cleaning his house and I just got back from partying at the bar," I said. "You two belong to each other, so go ahead and do whatever you want."

I connected both their hands and waved as I walked out the door.

"L/n! Where are you going? What are you..." Monoma asked.

"Giving you guys alone time, duh. Both of you are idiots sometimes..." I chuckled. "I'll walk home, see ya."

I just wanted to cry myself to sleep or something, that was just bad luck. Was he using me as a rebound? He did seem kind of distracted the entire time, but I get it, dating people to get over someone is normal. That's what I tried doing so we're even on that one, Monoma. As I got catcalled on the streets, I complimented those creeps back. As the look of shock filled their faces, I flipped them off and then went to the grocery store to buy shit.

It was night time and I did run into creeps but all I did was tap the floor and made them launch up into the sky since a giant rock grew from the ground and blew them upwards. I wonder if Bakugou is still at my house? I gripped onto my bags and unlocked my door with my keys, then noticed the lights were all out. He must have turned them off to save my bill, thanks for being considerate this time Bakugou. I set the bags down and turned on the living room lights, placing the bags down on the table in front of the couch.

I was going to watch T.v but I heard grunting coming from the other room. A burglar? No, i'm not that dumb. Those groaned belonged to none other than the guy I've been railing for a while...is he fucking someone in my house? That bastard! I fixed my hair and cracked my knuckles as I stomped to my room, stupid son of a bitch! I prepared my quirk, I don't care if it will fuck up my flooring but as long as this stupid bitch and him are out of my house then it's okay.

"Why the hell are you fucking in....my...house?" I said after slamming the door open, but I blinked as his eyes met mine.

My t.v in my room was playing a youtube video titled, "Best (Hero Name) Moments caught on video!"

Then I stared at him, his dick in his hands, drool on the side of his mouth, hair a mess, heavily panting.

Okay.