Chapter Eight

(Y/N)'s POV: Two months later
    I woke up, Mark's arms around my waist. I smiled, feeling the safest I've ever felt. I looked back at him, slowly started to face him.
    He stirred, and his eyes opened. I could get lost in those dark brown eyes. "Good morning, darling," he said, his voice deeper due to his morning voice.
    "Good morning," I responded, playing with his scruff. "Mark?"
    "Hmm?" He hummed, his hand on the small of my back, and the other one under his head.
    "I... I love you," I said, mostly confident in it being the truth.
    Mark looked down at me, smiling all toothy. It made me smile.
    "I love you too," he said, and cupped my face with his warm hands. He leaned in slowly and kissed me, his lips softer than ever in the morning. My heart fluttered, moving closer to him by wrapping my arms around his neck. He lightly bit my bottom lip, then pulling away.
    "You're a tease," I giggled, his lips forming a smile. He grabbed his phone, checking the time. "Ah shit," he mumbled, sitting up and stretching, the muscles on his back moving. "I gotta record today. Could you go to the store and get some groceries?"
I sat up next to him, moving in front of him and sat on his lap. "Mhm," I hummed, his hands on my waist.
    "I'm so in love with you, (Y/N)," he said, staring into my eyes.
    "And you're stuck in my head, Mark."