Heavens Gate

Joe knew that everything was now left in if he wanted or not allow himself drawn to this temptation.
As he drew close to her, she knew things were set right already and ready to kick off. He just lied down facing her direction, all his body shivering from withing to her curves and the scent of ecstasy surrounding the room. He was still thinking about deeds and action as Mary drew closer to him, her boms gradually rubbing against his magi (p) she slowly slid herself into his grasp.
"Hold me here" , she said. As she placed his hands on her breasts, in a swindling motion she kept on rubbing against him. In same motion Joe quickly responded to the flow.
He quickly kissed on the center of her breasts as she moans in a deep mmm!! Sound, he slides right back to turn her backward, stroking her shoulder, and kissing on her neck, at this point her thighs were laid bare with a single thrust of Joe's hands.
Kissing, caressing all around her sensitive parts, curves and cleavages, as Joe looked up on her, he saw the deep want on Mary's eyes, he could realize without words how much she wanted him inside of her  as she kept the gaze on and her eyes unsteady and her body already shivering in need  he slid himself between her thighs.
A deep moan escaped Mary's mouth as Joe slid his manhood into her, in deep and shallow thrusts, she moaned in deep ecstasy as he kept his motion on and on. The skies became close and her faces were almost glowing like the stars as she smiled in relief as Joe got off her.
A couple of kisses continued, with more caresses and naughty talks and hand playing following.
After a while, they both went back into bathroom for a refreshing shower, followed by a second round of encounter at the showers...
Joe's morning got crimes with a soul fulfilled night of ecstasy and fulfilling excitement.