Chapter 3.

POV SELENA
    We landed early in the morning Moscow time.  The girls probably haven't even woken up yet.  This is good, because we still need to go through all sorts of stations and get to the city.
    After 2 hours we were already there.  Without wasting a minute, Theresa and I headed to the school where Ava and Leah are studying.  Having entered the educational organization, we passed through security for a couple of minutes: the safety of the students is ensured!
    Having previously studied the girls' schedule, I glanced at the time.  The first lesson is Russian language. We went up to the third floor and quickly found an office.
    I burst into the classroom unceremoniously.  I was embarrassed, but I had to do it.  It turned out that their teacher was some kind of big boss in the Ministry of Education, the children were afraid of her.  But I didn't care now.  Bursting into the classroom, the girls immediately got up and ran to me.  I grabbed their hands and walked over to Theresa.  During this time she had already managed to come to an agreement with someone and sent me to some other office.

    POV THERESA
    While Selena was picking up the girls, I ran into a young guy in the corridor.  He became attached to me, they say who I am, and what am I doing here.  It turned out that he was a teacher, and besides, the head teacher of the school.  I saw no reason to hide everything that happened, so I told the truth.  Well, of course, I kept silent about the fact that Selena has children.  He, in turn, allowed us to sit out in his office, warning in advance that now there is a lesson with ninth graders.
    When the girls left the Russian language room, accompanied by Selena, I directed them to the right place, and I went to where they had just left to collect the twins' things.  The teacher buzzed all my ears with complaints and claims about how bad Selena was, that she did this.  But I didn’t pay any attention to her and did my job.

    POV SELENA
    The girls and I entered the appointed office.  No, they didn't even enter, but ran in.  All the students turned at us at once, but honestly, I didn't care.  The only thing I wanted was for all this horror to finally end.  I rushed away from the door, to the beginning of the class and sat down on a chair, hugging my little girls tightly.  How long have I not touched them, did not hug them, did not hold them to my heart.  They have become even more beautiful: real young ladies!
    The ninth graders immediately recognized me, they wouldn’t have recognized me yet, but apparently the teacher warned them not to bother me.  They listened, and did not dare to disturb either me or the girls.  They only looked at us with hatched eyes and waited for further developments.
    Theresa was not long in coming, and literally a couple of minutes later she was also in the same office with us.  She demanded the girls' documents for their transportation abroad.  They obediently held them out to her.  Having received hers, Theresa left again.
    A certain amount of time passed, but neither the teacher, let alone the students, was no longer up to the lesson.  Everyone was in a state of shock, but little by little the situation began to defuse.
    Everything seemed to have calmed down, when suddenly he burst into the classroom, whose appearance I was very afraid of.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 4!