IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hi!

Due to the exclusive contract signed by the author, Twins are in Love and When Genius Fell in Love are now available on DREAME. The remaining chapters and special chapters of the stories were moved to the said website/app. And also, you can read the EDITED version of the story there.

~~~ WGFIL chapters, epilogue and the special chapters written in Miller's POV will be only available on DREAME. (Epilogue and Miller's Untold Story were not posted here on Wattpad)

~~~ Twins are in Love special chapters will be updated on DREAME only.

~~~ Always Be My Miss Number 1 and BO Story will be moved to DREAME soon. REVISED and EDITED version will be posted there. The current story version on Wattpad will be remained for the meantime until further notice.

~~~ Twins are in Pain will also be available on DREAME. Don't worry, tuloy pa rin ang TAIP update ko dito sa Wattpad. I will be posting the book 2 to cater my readers who were reading TAIL on DREAME.

To continue reading the rest of the stories, you can go to the website (www.dreame.com) or download DREAME application in Google Play or App store and create an account. Search for the story title or my username (GandangSora), then follow me.

Hoping for your unending support, readers! ^__^

Thank you so much!

GandangSora