15

Shawn POV

"Ooouuu, how cute!" I heard Tiffany squealing in excitement. "How does this onesie look like? Should I buy it for my niece?" She asked as she showed me this pink onesie. It was so tiny and cute.

Just last week, Beyonce went to her monthly check up which also marked the beginning of her fifth month. As expected the doctor told us that we're having a baby girl. You obviously know that I called it and now I'm over the moon.

Tiffany decided to tag along to help me purchase a couple of things for my pregnant girlfriend and for our baby.

"I love it. You can put it inside the shopping basket," I smiled at her then I went back to browsing through the baby store. As I did so I could feel eyes on me, I turned and it was Tiffany just boring a hole at the back of my head. "What?" I shrugged my shoulders at her.

She crossed her arms as she twisted her lips. "Since we've started shopping, your ass hasn't mentioned Beyonce which is odd. Are y'all fighting?"

I just sucked my teeth. "Beyonce is so annoying at times and it pisses me off. She always blames her stupid behavior on her hormones, she literally believes she's never in the wrong," I grumbled.

"Just give her some vitamin D," she said and we both chuckled and I immediately stopped.

"Do you really think I haven't tried that? Once she gets what she wants she then treats me like I'm some sort of one night stand. Other times, she wants me to give it to her until I get tired but she still wants more. I can't keep up with her," I said running my hand through my brush cut.

Tiffany on the other hand was laughing her ass off. I don't see what's funny here. I don't know what to do with my girlfriend.

"I have never heard a nigga complain about getting too much pussy before," she said finally catching her breath. "Okay now, jokes aside. This is more than just some pussy. I honestly feel like there's something else bothering you."

I could sense the seriousness in her tone. I love how Tiffany can be a sensitive person who I can easily talk to about the challenges I'm facing.

I sighed. "Just the other day Xania met Cedric for the first time. Beyonce's obviously worried sick that he will leave when the going gets tough. I've met Cedric once and talked to Kenny the other day. From what Kenny told me, Cedric sounded like a changed man," I said. "Beyonce's now acting up because I told her I believe Kenny. She's mad that I didn't side with her and now she don't want me around her. Now we argue a lot. Was I wrong for siding with Kenny?"

Tiffany looked at me for a brief moment. "Beyonce just doesn't want her children especially Xania to feel the same heartache she felt when Cedric just left out of the blue. As for siding with Kenny, you were just voicing out what you were thinking. Beyonce just wanted you to say what she wanted to hear," she said. "Talk to her again and explain it to her."

I nodded my head in agreement. "Aight. Enough about me. How are you and Chris doing?"

She started blushing. "I'm so in love with him and I see a future with him. We do have our disagreements at times but I know its all out of love...He's definitely bae because I wouldn't mind carrying his seed," she stuck out her tongue as she did the nae-nae.

I chuckled and we continued with our shopping.

Beyonce POV

"Come in," I shouted loud enough as I heard a knock on my office door. I heard the door slowly opening. "How can I-" I stop mid sentence as I lifted my head up and I was met with Cedric.

"Hello Beyonce," he said. "Can we talk?" He asked as he closed the door behind him.

I sat back on my spinning chair and rubbed my belly as I gave him the side eye. "Have a seat," I said after a while of silence. He weakly smiled then he made himself comfortable on the chair in front of my desk. "Please make it quick. As you can see, I have a lot of work to do," I said pointing at the numerous papers scattered all over my desk.

He nodded. "Firstly, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to meet Xania. I really appreciate that," he said. "I also have another request."

What is it now?

"Can I please see Xania and Jared more often?" He asked and a frown immediately took over my face. "Hear me out. All I'm asking for is can we please talk about visitation days that's all," he said.

I leaned forward and rested my elbows on my desk. "Are you trying to take my children away me?" I spat.

"No, no. I'm not trying to take the kids away from you. Let's just take this to court and-"

"Court?! You're trying to take my ass to court?!" I spat with furrowed eyebrows.

Just when I was about to say something, the door swung open and in came Shawn carrying bags.

How fun. Both of my annoying baby daddies are in front of me. The Lord definitely wants my blood pressure to sky rocket today. Might as well make a reservation to the Emergency Room.

"Is this a bad time?" Shawn asked and I just rolled my eyes. "Wazz good Cedric," he said as he went to make himself comfortable on my office couch.

Cedric turned his head and gave Shawn the nod. "I'm good man. What's popping with you?"

Shawn smiled. "Nothing much. I just came to give my baby mama some things I bought for her and the baby that's all," he said and Cedric just nodded.

"Do you want me to get out of this office and leave you guys with your bro-mance?" I asked as I rubbed my temples.

"That'll be delightful my love," Shawn said with a smirk as he looked at me. I sucked my teeth and got out of my seat. "Whoa, hold up! I was just joking baby," Shawn walked over to me and stood in front of me. "I was only joking baby," he stared deep into my eyes then he pecked my lips. He held my waist and brought me closer to his body.

"Let's continue talking Cedric," I said turning to face him.

Cedric got out of his seat and came to me. "I want to pay child support. I'd also love it if we make it official and take it to court where I'll be granted visitation days with our children," he said. "I know I messed up but please let me fix my mistakes. I want our kids to be a part of my life. I don't wanna be an absent father no more."

Should I grant him his request? No offense to him but does he really think that his minimum wage is gonna actually help my kids? Maintaining them is expensive, expensive for him of course. I have the money to do it. I'll just take his money and add it to their college funds.

"What do you say Bey?" I heard Shawn.

I looked at Shawn for a couple of seconds then I looked back at Cedric.

I heavily sighed. "Fine. I'll make a couple of calls and I'll tell you the court date," I lowly said. "Is that all Cedric?"

"Umm, yes. That'll be all," he said. "I'll see y'all later," he walked out of my office.

"You're feisty today," I heard Shawn. I was still in his grip.

"I'm not feisty. I was busy with work and y'all came and disturbed me. I have a lot to do today," I said in annoyance. "Also, let me go," I squirmed in his grip but he just held me tighter.

"You need to calm your ass down! These days you've been mean, more moody, cranky and damn annoying!" He sternly said with furrowed eyebrows. "You still mad?"

"No, now let me go. You're hurting me," I said but he just stared at me blankly. "You're so damn annoying," I said under my breath.

"Its nothing compared to what you've been lately," he said then he let me go. "I bought you and the baby some stuff," he went to grab the bags. "Hand me your car keys so that I can put the things inside."

I went to take my handbag and dug inside for my car keys. I found them then I handed them to him.

He leaned closer to me and pecked my lips. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said and I watched him walk out of my office.