Unsuspecting Hearts (Fangs Fogarty)

{Fangs X reader}
Fangs P.O.V
I sat there in the lounge watching the most beautiful girl I've ever seen she's a junior and her name is Y/N and she's a literal angel. No one knew I had a massive crush on her besides Toni and Sweetpea, I watched as she talked to Veronica her lips curling into a smile, her lips so kissable, if only I could. Sweet pea cleared his throat and I looked at him and noticed everyone in the room was staring at me and Y/N and Veronica were giggling, "W-What?" Sweet pea shook his head laughing "Dude you said all of that out loud." I could feel my face flush, "I um I got to go..." I got up and ran out of the room, I went into the yearbook room and sighed. I heard footsteps come in, "Fangs?" I stiffened, "Y/N I..." I said turning to her, she smiled at me, "Relax silly." she said coming close to me, "I like you too." She whispered before kissing me lightly, my heart fluttered as I realized what was actually happening. I kissed back wrapping my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck we continued kissing till someone walked in. "Oh sorry didn't realize it was occupied." I looked up to see Jughead, Betty and Toni, "I uh..." "We were just leaving guys." Y/N said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the music room before shutting and locking the door. She looked at me as we grew close again, "Y/N..." she wrapped her arms back around my neck and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her even closer, she pulled away a little and smiled, "Fangs..." "Y/N...will you b...." "Yes!" She said smiling before kissing me again, I couldn't believe how could such a beautiful angel want to be with me?