Part 3

A pair of emerald green eyes stared me down the minute the door opened. His curly dark brown hair laying perfectly on top of his head makes him look like a god. His jawline is clenched and you can see The bone structure of his face straight through his tanned skin. My heart froze.

"Hi" I respond quietly while looking into his piercing green eyes. God they where beautiful.

None of us said another word and it felt like years going by. The silence Was making me even more nervous. Why didn't he say anything? Does he think I'm ugly?

I let out a small smile in the corner of my mouth, waiting for him to react.

"Oh yeah, Um- come in" he said while opening the door even more so I could come through.
I placed my feet inside The door and were immediately met with this huge staircase going to the second floor. The walls where white while the floors had a dark wood colour. I leaned down to take my shoes of when Jordan catches my attention.

"are you hungry?» he Asked looking deep into my blue eyes while i was sitting down. "Oh yeah I've haven't eaten since breakfast" I respond while taking of my other shoe

"Good, I made dinner" he answers and started walking into the kitchen to the right.

He made me dinner? Oh wow, I thought he just wanted to hook up. Is this a date? Like a real date? I've never been on one before. I know I have had a boyfriend, but Eric never took me on dates. We kind of just sneaked around in his house hooking up every time we hanged out.

I follow him into The kitchen, seeing The big, white countertops and The huge cabinets. Wow his family really got money.

Jordan walks forward to the brown, circular dining table where to plates with to pizza slices where put. He made pizza? That's cute.

"You made the pizza?" I said waiting for an answer. "Um no, I found it in the freezer" he says shyly while sitting down at one of the two black chairs that sits opposite of each other. He guides me to take the other chair.

I sit down and take a bite out of the pizza. It was cold and sloppy. I put the slice down at the plate again. Why wasn't he saying anything? This was so weird.

"So..do you often make pizza?" I asked while looking up at him.

His green eyes glazed up at me, blinking a few times before answearing.

"I never make any food" he says confident. Why was he talking like that? This is the worst conversation I've ever had with a guy.

He pulls his dark brow curls out of his face while taking a sip of water out of his glass.

I let my eyes wander throughout the room, looking at the beautiful kitchen. I wonder where his parents where? Like does he lives here alone? He doesn't exactly tell me much and I've already asked a few questions. I don't wanna seem to pushy.

I turn my head back to Jordan when I catch him stare. He looked down immediately with a small grin on his face. What was that all about? He doesn't say anything but stares at me and then grins?

"What" I ask curiously. Jordan only shakes his head lightly as an answer completely ignores my question and stand up to his feet.

"You're done?" He asked but not waiting for an answer before hi takes my plate with the two slices still laying on it.

Jordan walks over to the sink and I stare slightly at his tall frame. His hair reaches him to the neck, and the black hoodie covers the rest of his upper body from there. His grey track pants hangs low on his hips as he puts the plates in the dishwasher. Even though his hoodie is quite big, you can still kinda see his body underneath. He looks strong and fit, and quite attractive. But his silent personality is kinda ruining it for me. I mean I could find him attractive, but his quite self is just kinda weird.

I'm still sitting at the table, not knowing what to do, when he looks back at me.

"U coming?" He says looking weird at me, as if me not immediately following after him was weird.

I just look at him with blank eyes as I quietly nod and start walking towards him.
We walk out of the kitchen and into the living room, where a huge grey couch stands against the wall while a huge tub is hangs on the opposite wall. A long glass table stands in front of the couch on top of a white furry carpet. My eyes notice a bookshelf in the corner whit lots and lots of books.

He walks over to the couch and pats the seat next to him, gesturing me to sit down. He doesn't even meet my eyes when I awkwardly sit down next to his muscular self.

Jordan is kinda intimidating when I sit this close to him. He smells like cologne when he leans forward the glass table, picking up the tv remote. Huge red letters show up on the screen and I read "Netflix" before he chooses the account. I see three other accounts, but he chooses the one that's says "Jordan" before I could read the others.

He flick through the huge selection of movies before he chooses "dirty dancing". What, is he serious? I didn't know he was that kind of guy, but hey I don't judge. But it was kinda weird that he didn't ask me what I wanted to watched.

He looks back at me before leaning into the back of the couch again. I meet his look before he pulls it back at the screen. He's acting so weird. Right now I just wanna go home. I should never have done this.

I take out my phone, hiding the screen from the tall frame next to me. I search up Jonah's name in my contacts and send him a quick text.

Me: "can you call me? I really need to get out of here"

I send the text and out my phone back into my pocket waiting for an answer. Jonah usually text back immediately because he's a phone addict, but Im starting to wonder if he ignores my text on purpose. That dickhead.

I sight with and accident, and Jordan turns his head quickly in my direction. He lifts his brow.

"What?" I ask while fiddling my fingers together.

"You don't like the movie?" He asks, putting a his large Hands down on his thighs.

"No-no, it's good" I smile lightly while looking back at the screen.

He looks down at his hands again, and suddenly I feel a long hand being placed on my outer thigh.

I look down and see his long fingers gripping in my thigh tightly. I feel my palms becoming sweaty while I do use on the movie, acting like nothing happened.

Jordan eventually starts gripping harder on my thigh while moving closer to me. I feel my stomach turn. I really don't know what I'm gonna do. Does he wanna make out? What I'm a supposed to do.

But I didn't get enough time to find that out before I feel his strong fingers placed on my chin, turning my face towards him.

Feeling  his lips crush into mine.