3.ARAGOGMEOWNAWHISS!! :33

He tore off my hoodie, leaving me with my shirt on. I was absolutely loving this feeling he was giving me. His hands started to straddle mew hips and he started kissing me on mew face then my neck,(making me puurrrrr louder than before and slightly moan) then he got to my collar bone and gave me a love bite, I grabbed his hair and pulled it backwards he moaned softly then I put my hands in his shirt, pulled it up and I kissed tummy pulled his shirt down I started to kiss him, he kissed back this time he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist then he put my back against the tree. His hands started at the top my back then they slowly made their way down, making me arch my back and moan at the pleasure, then he stopped kissing me I looked at him a with a pouty face, (I loved it when he was kissing me)
"why did you stop?" I asked him he said "because Echo I-I can't do this, you killed my sister, and I'm glad I stopped before anything else could happen." "Oh". I stopped puurrrrring as soon he said these words to me. "H-hey I'm s-so s-sorry I d-did this t-t you" I managed to choke out. One moment I'm really happy,then I'm on the verge of tears, I've stopped earlier or else would have not happened. He looked he was gonna say something, but nothing came out he looked he was hurt, so I didn't dare to look him the eye. I jumped off him and picked up my hoodie off the floor,put it on then I started to walk to where my backpack was like 12ft away from me, then I couldn't take it anymore. I started crying. He must've heard me because I heard the shuffling in the grass. I didn't want him to see me like this,weak and vulnerable, so I walked faster I jumped to my tree and grabbed my backpack and leaped off the tree and ran from him. He started running too eventually, he caught up too me, he was standing behind me. "P-please l-leave me a-alone" i managed to choked out "I'm s-sorry I used y-you" I said before I sprinted to the woods, leaving him alone. I didn't look back and I didn't hear him follow me. How stupid can you get?!? You were supposed stop and leave him there!! Dumbass. I thought to myself.
------sometime later------
I finally arrived at my tree house/home. I walked slowly, then I took a deep breath, went inside then I threw my bag across the kitchen and I ran into my room and jumped onto my bed and buried myself under the covers, then I cried myself to sleep.