Jealousy

Summary: You and Billy know each other from California. Your parents and his, are also great friends. You move to Hawkins after two years when he does. Something in his behavior changes, when he sees you hanging out more with Lucas Sinclair and Steve Harrington.

Words: 1.897

While reading this imagine you can listen to:

"Call Me"- Blondie

(⚠SPOILERS ALERT FROM SEASON 2⚠)

(⚠WARNING: VIOLENCE AND SWEARING)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Y/N'S POV

Two years passed after Billy moved out of California. I wanted to surprise him moving to Hawkins with him. Our parents are great friends. Even though he moved out of California, we kept touch. Every time we talked to the phone, his voice was more and more emotionless. That got me thinking that something was going on. We were like brother and sister, but he never told me about his family problems.

I finally moved to Hawkins. I wore my favourite outfit, which it was his favourite, too. I was with my mother trying to find out where the Hawkins' high school was. After some time I found it. I saw a lot of unfamiliar faces, but the one that caught my attention was Billy's, of course. He changed a lot, as long as I remember. He was taller and truth to be told, he was so handsome! I went towards him to say "Hi".

Will he remember me after two years? Why he was so cold when we talked? What if he has a girlfriend and now I'm not important?

These questions were in my head and didn't let go. I spotted his blue Camaro.

"Billy!" I shouted to get his attention.

He turned around and came towards me.

"Y/n! No time no see!" he said recognizing me immediately. "What are you doing here?"

We hugged.

"I moved here!" I said happily. "Isn't it nice?"

"Yep! The best news I heard since I moved here!"

"Sooo? Won't you show me your new town?" I teased.

"Yes, of course!" he said grabbing my hand and leading me to his blue Camaro. He put a cigarette on his mouth. "Get in."

{After two weeks}

Being back with Billy was a lot of fun! Every day we met each other at school where he was waiting for his step sister, Max. Then, in the afternoons he was coming by my new home to help me with the furniture, to chat and watch TV.

Things changed when I met Steve Harrington, the previous King of Hawkins. We met to the Starcourt Mall. After meeting him, I also met his friends, which Max was one of them.

Day after day, me and Billy stop talking. I was always with Steve and the others. Steve told me things about Billy that I didn't like at all. That's why I wanted to stay away from him.

According to Max, he was angry about the whole situation. He was staring at me all day, every day. It was annoying, but we stopped talking very suddenly, so I believed it was logical.

{Byer's house some days later}

We were hanging out at Will's house. Max came with Lucas kinda late.

"What took you so long?" Steve asked them worried.

"We were sneaking out of my house." Max answered.

"Wait..were you allowed to be here at this late hour?!" I asked her thinking that something bad was going to happen.