"Fight for your right to love Y/n!"

Summary: You met Billy in Tina's party. You didn't do anything with him and became best friends right away since you both had same interests. Something terrible happened to you and caused you to give him the silent treatment for months. How would he react when you finally have the courage to tell him what's going on?

Words: 2.306

While reading this imagine you can listen to:

"Burn It Down"- Linkin Park

(⚠ WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT AND SWEARING⚠)

(For this one Y/ex/b/n= Your ex boyfriend's name)

(Y/eye/c= Your eye color)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

BILLY'S POV

I met Y/n months ago in Tina's party. She told me that she wasn't interested so nothing happened between us. She was really attractive and everyone wanted her to call their own. We started talking and it turned out that we had the same interests about music and cars. We had some fun and it was the first time I actually felt comfortable and not being a bully to everyone. 

She said that she wanted to use the bathroom and left. To my surprise, minutes passed and the minutes went to an hour. I was kinda worried. I started asking about her and they said that she left really quickly and panicked. I didn't know what happened to that bathroom and everytime I tried to talk to her she just walked passed me. 

Did I do something bad?

It was the first time I actually thought that I might did something bad. 

It's been 5 months since that scene. She kept ignoring me and that made me feel sick! I didn't know what was going on with me! I kept asking Max for information, but Y/n wasn't talking to her about it, either. 

I thought I needed to find out myself. I could hold my curiously anymore. I learnt her address and decided to visit her at night since noone was around.

{Y/n's house}

I knocked the door and waited for an answer. I head footsteps and the door opened. I couldn't stop staring that her y/eye/c eyes. 

"What do you want?" she said coldly.

"I wanted to talk to you." I said trying to be confident like I used to be.

"I'm not in the mood, sorry." she said trying to close the door.

I wasn't prepared for that so I acted without thinking.

"Wait!" I said holding the door open. "Please. This thing is going to kill me if you don't tell me what's going on!" 

I still can't understand myself and why I am feeling bad. If it was someone else, I wouldn't give a shit about them. She sighed.

"Fine, but don't tell anyone."

"I promise!" I said immediately.

"Come in."

I went inside and went straight to the living room. Her house was really nice. she sat next to me facing the ground. 

Maybe it's something important.

I thought to myself. 

"How do I start.." she said quietly.

I rubbed her back to give her courage.