Chapter 1

{The girl at the top is jess.}

You know those days when you just want the day to go well and it turn to shit well that happened to me on my 18 birthday.

It was all going well till I met him. The alpha of the neighbouring pack drake moon.

If you don't know me which is probably unlikely my name is Jessica marcal but everyone calls me Jess. Well more like my 3 best friends and family, because I lied before I'm the opposite of popular and you probably have no idea of who I am.

So let me describe myself I have honey blond hair, bright blue eyes. My wolf is straight white with blue eyes.

I am part of the the silver moon pack. my dad is the alpha and my mum the luna.

I live with my parents Grayson and Esther and my 3 siblings. Twin brother Brandon, 20 yr old brother Tim the soon to be alpha and a 22yr old sister abby but she doesn't live with us any more because she found her mate and lives with him on the other side of town. So has Tim but he is not aloud to leave the pack house.

Well now let get started with the story. I wake up to my mum calling me for breakfast. So I got up and jumped into the shower. Then put a little bit of make up on and outfit I layed out yesterday and went down stairs. There sat at the island sat my brothers and my sister I haven't seen her in a year. So I ran over to her and gave her a big hug. I'm closer to her than the rest of family.

"Happy birthday jess, long time no see" she said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks Abby" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said good by to my parents and left for school which has both humans and wolfs.

[At school]

As I got out of the car my best friends ran over to me. there names are as followed Mia jones is a shorter girl but not much shorter than me, with curly brown haired girl the most popular out of the 3 of us, Kate Lukas a darker hair girl around the same high as me, and the last but not least Ellie jay the tallest out of us with long straight brown haired girl who would sleep with any boy who wanted to sleep with her.

"Happy birthday girl" said Mia pulled into a crushing hug

"Thanks" I said as we pulled out of the hug.

"So are you going to the party tonight.......wait of cause you are you have to find your mate, lucky" said Ellie looking into my eyes.

"Of cause I am" I said unknowingly that tonight's party was going to change my life for the better or the worst.

"We should totally skip 5th and 6th period and go shopping" Kate said as we walked up the concrete steps into our old falling apart school. It is truly falling apart because one time about a month ago a light fell from the roof and hit as ash Johnson on the head

We walked down the hall till we were outside my locker. which happens to be right next to my friends with Ellie on the left and Mia then Kate on the right. then we grab our stuff for first period. then said our goodbyes and Walk our seperate ways for me I have history with Mr saltzman.

The next four periods went fast and along came 5th so I went to meet up with the girls and we left.

[At the shop]

"So girls, we need to look sexy expressly you jess because to night we are going to find your mate" Mia said linking arms with me as we walked into the shops.

3 hours later

"I think I found the perfect dress" said Kate for the 10th time. all I wanted to do was leave but I had no choice in the matter.

As I walked over to her I saw the dress she was holding. It was a pink strapless dress with diamonds on the top third and pink fabric for the next 2 thirds down to just above the knee. I loved it so I decided to buy it and we went home to get ready for tonight.

-------------
HEY GUYS

HOPE YOU LIKE MY NEW BOOK.

FROM

live_life_2_fullest