Intro

Sup guys,

here i am with a new fic.

Izuku will look like the picture above, however his eyes will slightly change, it will be like jin Mori's from the god of highschool anime. black eye colour and a yellow + in his eyes. His hero suit will be the close that he has in the picture above.

Now for some explanation on Izuku in this fic.

Izuku will be quirkless however he will be far from powerless, he'll use taekwondo, infact Izuku will be All might lvl, with all the moves that Jin Mori can use in the anime (this won't be like webtoon version btw only moves from anime) This means also his copied moves like the 4 stances, air slashes from his palms, taekkon transience of life and such.

Izuku will be this lvl because he actually isn't human, he will be the reincarnation of sun wukong the monkey king and god of fighting. It will seem like he has enhanced speed and power, however he's quirkless. He's also 180cm, so he is taller then he is in the anime.

He'll figure out he's actually sun sukong however he hides this aslong as he can. He won't show his true power right at the start, infact he'll hold back and only show as much power as he thinks he needs to however eventually he'll have to use full power and people will be shocked that he's quirkless yet holds such power.

He'll also be able to use blue dragon kick, twin dragon kick, blue dragon tempest and such aswell as his renewel taekwondo triple kick.

I thought of this because i recently followed the anime god of highschool and i really love it and it would look cool to make Izuku have power like Jin mori.

I know there is a webtoon however i only watch the anime and i'll stay with what i know from there. He'll also eventualy be able to use the power of sun wukong, however he'll mostly use his own power.

Long story short, eventhough Izuku is quirkless, he will be extremely powerfull with his taekwondo, aswell as very fast. If you don't like such an OPIzuku i wouldn't recommend reading it, some people might not like such an OPIzuku, but i still wanted to give it a try.

this will be my first Quirkless Izuku as well as my first Izuku x momo fic.

Everything about sun wukong's story will be fake, i wil only use sun wukong's power, the taekwondo and the techniques from jin mori from god of highschool apart from that everything will be from my hero academia.

I hope that people who read it will also enjoy the fic! and i'll definetly do my best!

Also, god of highschool and my hero academia aren't mine! Only the plot of the story is mine.

God of highschool and my hero academia are from their own respective creators.