chapter 1

Again i was stuck I'm my room crying my eyes out. I'm an orphan, I live in an orphanage and everyone here treats me like shit.

"Visitors will be here in 20 minuets" I rolled my eyes. I figured I would just take a nap since no one ever bothers to adopt me.

**20 minuets later**

I opened my eyes when heard a bunch of girls scream, causing me to jump. Why are they screaming now. I bet they saw a spider. I went out to go kill it but instend i saw 4 boys about my age. I guess new orphans. I dragged myself back to my room. '2 more years' I say to myself. I lay back down.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°5 minuets later•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I heard quiet whispers in my room and faintly saw 4 tall shadows. I figured it was just my mind playing tricks on me so I tried to ignore it.

"do you think she is alive?" slap. "ow!"

of course she is alive why wouldn't she be alive" wait the voice are normally rude. I opened my eyes a bit and saw the 4 boys from down stairs. "see she isn't dead" I shook my head and rubbed my eye.

"awww she is so cute" he tall blond one went to touch me and I flinched and pulled away. "oh I'm sorry, I'm Luke, this is calum" he pointed to the asian one.

"hi, I'm not asian" well prove me wrong then.

"this is Michael" he pointed to the boy with galaxy hair. he is kinda cute.

"hi" aww he talks like a kitten. I giggled a bit. "what?" I giggled again.

"you talk like a small kitten" the boys all looked at Michaels red face and laughed. I guess it was funny.

The door opened really fast to see a flustered Mrs.Glasscock. "wha- no no you boys don't want her she isn't a good child at all well find another yeh?" she began to scoot the 4 boys out of my room. I sighed and laid back down.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•20 minuets later°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I was defiantly asleep until I heard the door open slightly. i wasn't a heavy sleeper. "shh quiet". I wonder who it was. I felty bed dip on a bit. damnet not again. "ready 3, 2, 1" it was more than one person. "COME ON COME ON WAKE UP YOURE BEING ADOPTED" they were jumping on my bed and shouting loudly. I opened my eyed and looked at the 4 boys from before. ugh its gonna be like the last time, they're gonna take me home and a week later bring me back and adopt another. I sighed and stood up slowly. this is gonna be a long week.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

HELLO!!! I would just like to say thank you thank you thank you for reading this shitty book...and I have anothee book that I've been writing S.L.U.T

go follow my Instagram fan page

@bang.hard.ash

go follow my best friends fan page...she is trying to get to 2k before calums birthday so GO FOLLOWW!!!