Volume 3; Chapter 5: The Promise of Power

AN: Hey guys, sorry that I have been gone for some time, again. School is becoming an increasing weight on my shoulders with all the homework, tests, and projects. I'll see what I can do to finish this story up, since next week there shouldn't be too much work. Right, the disclaimer. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY nor do I own Undertale, both works belong to Roosterteeth and Toby Fox.

A lone woman strides across the sidewalk in a confident gesture, before beginning to walk across the street. Cars stop in front as people yell in anger. In a simple gesture of a hand wave, their cars are turned into mere cubes of steel. Looking around, seeing her plans beginning to settle in, the woman smiles as she looks to Beacon.

"You will all fall under my hand, one way or another." Cinder says as her hand alights in flame, before turning into a myriad of magic energy bolts. 

In the Arena, Indie and Violet now face off against Neptune Vasilias and Sun Wukong of team SSSN. The two duos lock eyes, with Sun and Indie pointing finger guns at each other, with Neptune giving a meek wave to Violet, who shrugs it off, holding her spear in her hand. 

"For our next match, we have the ladies of team CVIL, Indie Carter and Violet Rivera! They are going up against the duo of team SSSN, that being Sun Wukong and Neptune Vasilias!" Professor Port boomed as the two duos prepared to fight each other. 

The roulette shows as it ends on the beach, sea, ice, and mountain biomes. Sun smirks at Neptune who groans in annoyance at the plan. Seeing the forest, Indie and Violet nod to each other. 

"Now begin!" Professor Port booms as the mic increases his voice. 

The duos then rush each other, with Violet's spear meeting Sun's staff. Indie jumps high into the sky before smashing downward and unleashing a gust of wind to blast Neptune back. With that, the duo of team SSSN are pushed back further from the sea biome and into the forest biome. With that, Violet jumps upward into the trees with Sun close to follow. Sun then slams his staff to the side, hitting Violet as she flies to the left, grabbing onto a branch and swinging upward. However, Sun was already in front of her as he smacked her back again, with Violet only managing to hold her spear up to block the attack.

"Did you forget that I'm a monkey faunus, Violet?" Sun asked as he gave a light hearted chuckle.

"Y'know, to be completely honest, I did." Violet said back as she aimed her spear upward and a gust of wind appeared from the tip. 

Meanwhile, Indie begins to slam through trees, lifting them up like it was nothing and throwing them at Neptune, who had to twist his body around to dodge the attacks. Throwing another tree, Indie then rushed forward as Neptune had to dodge another tree being thrown, only to be slammed back by Indie's gigantic gauntlets. With that, Neptune is flung back and into multiple trees. 

"Score!" Indie says with a smile, rushing forward into the mountain biome. 

Neptune had managed to stop himself from flinging into the cliff by stabbing his trident into the ground, seeing Indie coming from the woods. At the same time, Indie saw Violet flying right out of the forests, with Neptune transforming his trident into his gun and aiming upward. Indie noticed this and jumped upward, rearing her fist back and punching the projectile into the air, slamming both Indie and Violet into the beach biome. Sun jumps out of the forest, giving Neptune a thumbs up as the boy sighs, before the two of them walk over to the beach biome. 

"Got any plans Indie?" Violet asked, thumbing her spear nervously. 

"Well, I thought you could handle Sun since he has a staff and everything..." Indie trails off.

"Yeah, but he has a shotgun and nunchuck combo built into that staff." Violet said back. 

"Well, I can try to take him on while you can fight Neptune." Indie said before Violet shakes her head.