chapter 4: Todoraka

The next few weeks flew by as the couple grew in their emotional escapades and Endeavor, Todoroki's dad, has been the top hero for a few months. Todoroki has talked to his father about Uraraka before but they were starting to get close to graduation at UA. Todoroki asked his dad to show up for class one morning and asked his mother for a gift for a very special friend at school. The next day everyone showed up to class as usual except for Todoroki. He slid into class spiraling sparky ice around Uraraka and made ice roses everywhere. Endeavor flew in with the use of his quirk and Todoroki used his flame to melt a ball of ice in his hand as he slid saying a verse he wrote for Uraraka;

"My dearest Ochako, you are amazingly sweet, you care way too much, as I do for you, you worry all the time, but not for me, you worry for my enemies, I dare say I love you, I dare admit I care, I will show you my sweet side, as you show me nothing but yours, Ochako Uraraka, will you marry me?"

Endeavor's jaw drops as he starts to cry because his son told him it would be a pleasant surprise. Todoroki stops dead in his tracks in front of Uraraka and he looks her in her eyes. She sees the ring in his hand and grabs him around his neck and screams "YES!!!". Todoroki backs up for a victorious yell of joy as he lets his flame ignite and melt all the ice away to steam. His father, prouder than ever, gives his son a hug and kisses his soon to be daughter in law on her forehead. They got married the same day by Mr. Izawa. The newly married couple was  allowed one week off from school for their honeymoon thought they happily declined until the end of the year. They then went on to have children with three or more quirks a piece, have a happy family and continue fighting villains and eventually became tied for number one hero.

THE END! Hope you guys liked it. It was fun to write. I love a good sappy love story every now and then and this is my favorite ship! I had to. Thanks for reading guys.