25

Soon the car stopped in front of a shabby house, Taehyung and Jungkook stepped out in front of a crumpled old house.

Taehyung had a happy expression on his face. He felt extremely happy being able to come back there. It was his home his real home.

Soon a couple walked out the house with the man in wheelchair, when they saw Taehyung in front of their house their was an unexplainable hint of happiness and helplessness on their eyes. It seems as if the woman wants to say something but was stopped by the man who held her hand.

Taehyung suddenly released a pained sob, " mom.... dad..."

The couple visibly stiffened before the woman rushed toward Taehyung hugging her tightly as if he would disappear any second and then go on kissing his whole face.

It was the first time Taehyung felt what motherly love felt like, in his previous life he got to know about them after his parents died. He never got to feel what it is to be hugged by your mother or to play with father, no doubt the kims don't care for him.

His father on the wheel chair didn't have extreme reaction like his mother but his eyes held unshed tears which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. He went toward him and knelt down on front of him, his dad just raised his hand and ruffled Taehyung's hair affectionately.

Soon both Taehyung and Jungkook were ushered in the small house by his mother. Although the house was almost on the verge on falling down because of how worn out it was, the interior was clean and cozy.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat down on the floor mat, for Taehyung it wasn't much of a problem because he was meeting his parents but he felt that it might be uncomfortable for Jungkook but surprisingly when he turned toward Jungkook he was sitting comfortably with his coat kept on his lap as he was looking at Taehyung with a warm expression.

Taehyung blushed furiously, " do you want to ask something... Kookie.. "

Jungkook gave a toothy grin on the cute nickname as he shook his head, "I am just confused....... How??? "

Taehyung understood what Jungkook was asking and he was sure his parents would have the same question so he don't want to give explanation again and again so he just smiled, " I have to explain it to them too... So wait some minute... "

Jungkook just nodded his head .

Soon, the woman came with a few dishes. Which although weren't anything special but looking at the condition of the house it seems as if they had used all the stuff in the house.

Taehyung suddenly felt so touched by their actions he want to tear up so badly, no doubt blood is thicker than water. He felt so connected to his biological parents, even though he was meeting them for the first time.

They had their lunch at peace with no-one saying anything.

However Taehyung had questions about how he ended up in Kim's mansion if he was their son. He never got to know about this.

Taehyung's mom finally sighed as she started, " Mrs. Kim was my classmate, during the last year of college I got pregnant with you..... I dropped the college to take care of my kid, I never met her anymore, I don't even know about her at all. But the day I delivered the baby, everyone told me I birthed a still born. I didn't believe them because I had seen my baby cry before I passed out.... However no matter how much we cried and begged they didn't turn from the statement..... We are poor nobody helped us. It was only after few years we got to know about you.. That you were our child that she bribed and bought, she claimed that she had twins.. When she was never pregnant with twins at the first place. Those husband and wife needed boy to get right on inheritance but don't want to give up on their own kid so they.. they just take someone else kid and claimed it as their own.... We both went their begged them to give us back our child but they throw us out, your father got hit by the car and lost his legs. We tried to take help from police... But nobody helped us.... We could just see you grow up from a distance, it was a dream to hear you call us mom and dad before we die... Our baby.... We love you so much.. "

At the end both parents and Taehyung were crying their eyes out, even Jungkook felt bad for the parents. How difficult would it have been to miss so many years of their child life...

The Kim's were truly despicable

******

A/n : do you like it???