Chapter 6

I know, I know, it's been a long while since i touched this book. 

I've just been cot up with some of my other books and with school almost to an end, I needed to try and keep my grades up.

But i wanted to come back an work on some of my older books.

Rose's POV.

I sat off to the side of the med bay, Will's mother and sister were the ones in the room. The pain had seemed too stop as quickly as it had come. "It looks to be a false alarm." I looked at Will's mother as she turned to me, she then pulled up a photo of what the computer had took in the scans. "Since we don't know anything about ur kind, we can't tell you much but it does seem fine." she explained as I stood and walked over to the photo. 

I couldn't help but be happy at the sight of my pup. My lights brightened as I rested my hand on the photo, gently running it over the photo. "You seem happy." I glanced over at Judy slightly as she looked up at me "I am." I turned back to the screen before I pulled my hand away. Then all three of us went out of the room, when I stepped out of the room I saw that my mate was pacing slightly in the main room. 

"Rose will be fine, my mom will make sure she'd fine." Will said as he watched my mate walk back an forth. I walked over and rested my hand on Will's shoulder as he looked up at me, he smiled as he hugged me. "Glad you're alright." I looked down at him slightly surprise but relaxed as I gently wrapped my arm around him slightly.  I looked up as my mate quickly came up to me, Will let go as he leaned his head against mine. I nuzzled him as I purred up at him affectionately, I deep soft rumble came from his chest as he returned the affection.

"When?" was all he asked as he pulled back, looking down at me. I sighed as I glanced down "It's unclear, love." I watched as he stared at me, he then looked down towards my stomach. He then reached out and gently rested his hand over where the pup was "Protect." He then looked back to me. My lights lit up in happiness as I rested my hand over his as I nuzzled his chest. He rested his head on top of mine as he wrapped his arms around me.

 Will's POV.

I stood there smiling slightly as I watched Rose went and sat down, Robot walked over and knelt down in front of her. "They seem too, like each other." I looked up as Dr. Smith "Yea, Rose and him are mates." I said as I turned back to see Rose watching Dr. Smith. I tiled my head slightly as she leaned closer to her mate guessing she wanted to stand as he nodded an help her up and out of the room.

"Where they going?" she asked watching them, I shrugged "I don't know." I said as I went to catch up with them. "Rose, where are you going?" I asked as I run up behind her, she turned as she heard me. Her mate stopped as she did "Will, I'm sorry dear but I can't be near that female." I tiled my head "Who, Dr. Smith? Why?" Rose stayed silent as she stared down at me, she then knelt down as she rested her hand on my shoulder.

"Dear, it's complicated. I just have this feeling that I need to stay away. It might just be my motherly code kicking in but I'm going to stick with my instincts." she said gently as she stood back up. I lead her where she could rest without being bothered much. It was one of the extra rooms that were made in the Jupiter's, her mate nuzzled her slightly before he left the room. Rose looked at me "He'll be with you most of the time, while I rest." she said looking at me, I looked at her why.

"Wouldn't he want too be here, what if you start having your baby?" I ask, she stared at me for a moment "He'll sense my pain since we're close to one another, he'll come rushing too me if anything were to happen. He is loyal too you now Will, he'll now follow you and protect you and your family if you wish it. And so will I." I stared at her for a moment before I just nodded and left her alone, I went to my room with her mate following me.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.