Chapter One: Mr. Jeon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook: 32
Taehyung: 27
* 3 months before break out*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. I'm Jungkook. I'm 32 but I look quite young I would say. I've been a psychiatrist and practicing doctor ever since I got out of college. I have a PhD and several other certificates showing how advanced I am.

I astonish some people when I tell them that I'm only 32. Most people who are as high up as me tend to usually be in their 50's or somewhere in there.

" Bye, bye Gureum baby. Daddy will be back here soon." I said as I left for my first day at my new job. I brought a bag of cloths with me because sometimes the patients have their moments and lash out. I have to dress a little formally with wearing no sweaters or ripped jeans. It's more like a suit but with out the whole button up underneath, I don't care what they say but I'm wearing a t-shirt underneath it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hi there, you must be Dr. Jeon. I'm the chief around this place. I would first like to thank you for coming and choseign to work here with us. It'll really help us out. You were very liked your past employers." The Chief of the Asylum said as he shook Jungkook's hand.

" Sure. I heard about a patient I would have on my list that really intrigued me if I'm being honest." Jungkook laughed out. " Oh. Our Kim Taehyung. He's someone you need to worry about. But enough of that, I need to take you through the procedures we have here." The Chief said sitting down behind his desk.

" Of course." Jungkook said slightly shaking his head in agreeance.

" Okay, so. When we were talking about Kim Taehyung literally just a moment ago, I need to warn you about him. He's the most dangerous in this hospital. So dangerous in fact that, we even installed a chip in his neck to know where he's at at all times. He's so dangerous that to get a meeting in, we have to get him an hour before. We're actually getting him ready for you now." The Chief said with a worried expression. " Our procedures here are pretty basic but we all still have to follow them. Obviously for you, the number one rule I will set for you is to tell me what patients you see everyday. Secondly just follow the rules of the last asylums you were at. Other than that, here's your coat and we'll be on our way to see Mr. Kim. I will not go in with you but I'll be back here waiting for you." The Chief said handing Jungkook a coat. " Thanks, but do you have somewhere like a locker room cause I brought these in case anything happens. I also have my own clip board and everything so don't worry about that." Jungkook said.

" Yes we do. I'll show you it on our way to see Mr. Kim. " The Chief said back standing up afterwards.

The two walked to the locker room and Jungkook got himself situated there and mentally ready for anything. He got his clip board ready with his regular and generic ruled paper rather than the fancy stuff that the Chief tried giving him. When they got to Taehyung's room though, the Chief left Jungkook.

" Hi there Mr. Kim. I'm Dr. Jeon, your new doctor." Jungkook said sitting across from Taehyung who was in a straight jacket.

" Yeah? ANd do you know what happened to the last doctor? " Taehyung said with his head down.

" No, would you mind telling me?" Jungkook said about to write something down.

" Lets just say, when the guards came back, she was in a pool of red water." Taehyung said and started laughing.

" You killed her?" Jungkook questioned as he froze. " Yeah, but you're pretty. I would never kill a doll like you. Not saying that I wouldn't hurt you, but I definitely wouldn't touch your face." Taehyung said looking up. " You think I'm pretty?" Jungkook questioned really curiously.