2. Girlfriend? Or Girlfriends?

Hey guys so the story is gonna seem like it’s going fast but I have a lot planned for this story so just hang on. -Ry :)

Harry and I were on the couch watching our favorite movie. Love Actually. We’ve watched it at least 50 times since we’ve been friends.

I looked up at Harry and he was interested in the movie. His curls fell perfectly against his face and his eyes. Oh his eyes. They looked greener than ever tonight. Harry looked down at me.

“Ellie can I try something?”

Oh my gosh. This is happening. It’s just like my dream. Do I even want to kiss him?

“S-sure Haz.”

He slowly bent down and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync just like my dream. He carefully pulled away.

“Ellie, I really like you.”

“I really like you too, Haz.”

“El, will you be my girlfriend. Please? I know you probably hate me right now because I left and everything but I promise I won’t ever leave again. I swe-..”

I cut him off and press my lips to his.

“Of course Hazza.”

His smile grew all the way to his ears. You could clearly see his dimples.

“Hey Ellie. I have to go back to London to record. Do you want to with me? You  stay with the boys and I.”

“I don’t know Har. I mean we just started dating.”

“Please Ellie. Please?”

I finally gave in and just nodded. My head leaned up against his shoulder. Soon the darkness fell over me and I was asleep.

Harry’s POV  ( Finally. ;) )

I carefully got up trying not to wake up Ellie. I picked up my phone and called Emilee.

“Hey babe,” I said.

“Hey Hazza Bear!” She shrieked into the phone.

I cringed but continued anyway, “ Listen um, this isn’t working out. I’m breaking up with you.”

“WHAT? How could you Harry!? I thought what we had was special. You just wait Harry Styles! I’m not done with you! I’m gonna get my revenge. Just you wait.”

She hung up and I laughed to myself. Emilee? Revenge? Please that’s never gonna happen. I walked down the stairs as quietly as I could and of course being Harry Styles I fall down the stairs.

“Harry?” I heard Ellie say groggily.

“Sorry love. I’m still as clumsy as I was before.”

We both laughed and started making breakfast. Somehow though Ellie looked different. Almost unhealthier. I’ll ask her about it later.

We sat down on the couch and we were watching a movie when my phone rang. Niall then was calling asking if we wanted to come over. I looked at Ellie and she nodded. Of course I said yes because Ellie was really excited to meet them. I told El and we grabbed our stuff and got in the car. A little while later we were at Niall's house. 

"Wow this is his house?" 

"Yeah Niall likes his space," I said laughing as we got out of the car.

I walked in only to see Louis on top of Zayn both playing COD, and then Liam and NIall eating sandwiches. I cleared my throat and then all the boys stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Louis got up and hugged me.

"HAZZA BEAR!"

Ellie laughed quietly as I glared at Louis. 

"Oh guys this is my girlfriend Ellie. Ellie this is Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis."

A look of realization hit their faces as they heard her name.

"Hello boys. You can call my El."

They all nodded and soon we were all playing COD. Of course Ellie was beating all of us because I taught her when we were younger. 

"What the hell. How are you beating us." Niall aasked.

"Well I learn from the best," She said looking at me and winking.

"STOP FLIRTING EL! ITS GROSS!" Louis yelled.

She looked over at me and I just shrugged.

Ellie's POV

Harry and I left Niall's flat. All the boys were super nice. I loved hanging out with them but something kept crossing my mind. I have a doctors appointment tommorrow. And I have a feeling it's not going to end well.