Lies and LA

Ellie’s POV

 “Harry I’m leaving.” I blurted.

A look of hurt and sadness flashed across his face. He got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. I could feel the tears coming as i sat down on the couch. he can’t be upset with me. he can’t find out my secret.

 i got up and walked into the kitchen. harry was sitting on the stool at the counter with his head down.

 “harry, i’m sorry.”

 “no. no stop. you can’t leave me! you make my day 100% better.”

 “you don’t understand. i have to leave. i can’t be by you, you’ll make it worse.”

 “what would i make worse ellie? huh, what could possible be so bad, that you have to leave?!”

 "i just have family stuff okay. bye harry.”

 i walked out of the kitchen and grabbed my purse. i walked down the driveway and got into my car. my bags were already packed and in my car. i rolled out of the driveway and saw harry standing at the door with tears streaming down his face.

 soon enough i pulled up to the airport. i got out of my car and walked in. i checked my bags in and waited for my flight to be called.

 “flight 209 to los angeles  is now boarding. flight 209 to los angeles is now boarding.”

 i got up from my seat and walked towards the entrance. i handed the lady my ticket and boarded the plane. i walked down the aisle and sat down in my seat. i looked out the window as the plane took off. leaving london and going to california would be a big step, but it has to be done.

 --------------------------------------

somebody tapped my shoulder and told me we have landed so i grabbed my stuff and walked off the plane. i walked into the airport and looked around for my aunt. i was living with her for awhile until i build up the courage to go back to london. soon enough i saw her and ran over to her.

 “aunt britt!”

 “hello darling. how are you?”

 “i’m okay.”

 “want to talk about it over coffee?”

 “yes, please.” 

we walked back to her car in the parking lot and drove to the closest starbucks.

 as soon as we got there we walked inside to order. we both got iced caramel mochas and sat down.

 “so, what’s wrong sweetie?”

 “a lot of things but i’ll start with harry first.”

 “harry the boy you used to be best friends with harry?”

 “yes. well he left me when he became famous and all that and now he’s back. he asked if he could come over and me being me, said yes. i still had feelings for him and i still do. he asked me to be his girlfriend. i said yes and we started dating. that is u-until-”

 i got cut off because my eyes were getting watery. i already knew i was going to start to cry.

 “that was until m-my c-cancer came back,” i said quietly.

 my aunt gasped and came and hugged me.

 “oh darling. it’ll be alright. we’ll get you good treatment, okay?”

 i just nodded as i continued to cry into my aunt’s shoulder. i still wasn’t over the fact that it had come back. it was all so unbelievable. i kept crying until i felt myself getting lightheaded. i looked up at my aunt and just barely whispered,

 “call an ambulance.”

and everything went dark.

A/N Hello my friends! It has been a very long time and I'm so sorry about that. School has been very stressful lately. Anyways as you can see, I typed this in all lowercase letter. I apologize for that but it's easier for me to write that way. I've missed you guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Lots of love and rainbows- Ry