Hierophant Green and Star Platinum

The next morning was great as usual, Holly was waiting for Jotaro to go to school. I was outside tying my shoes. When he showed up.

"See you after school, Jotaro!" Holly said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"You're such annoying bitch! Cut it out!" Jotaro yelled.

"Besides I'm going with you in case any enemy stand users are nearby." I said getting up.

"I don't need security Gerard."

"Hey it's JoJo!" A girl said. "And a new kid." They swarmed around us

"Ladies, Jotaro and I are friends. So please don't disturb him." I said. Two of the girls were arguing about one being flat chested and the other being ugly.

"Would you two shut the hell up, your both annoying!" Jotaro yelled.

All of the girls froze hearing Jotaro yell.

After a few seconds though blushes appeared on the fangirl's faces as they got dreamy looks. They started squealing and swooning seeming to not mind being yelled at.

"He totally just talked to me!" A girl squealed

"No that was me!" Another squealed

Jotaro just scoffed at the girl's ridiculous behavior. He walked forward, I followed.

The girls noticed that Jotaro and I were leaving and followed after.

They got to a long set of stairs and walked down. Jotaro and I were a third way down when an unseen force hit Jotaro producing a large cut on his leg.

"What the-?!"

Jotaro fell down the stairs making the girls scream in fear.  I noticed a branch from a tree above the to the falling Jotaro. Jotaro used his Stand to grab the branch above him slowing down his descent. He landed in a pile of bushes seemingly unharmed except for the previous wound which had caused him to fall.

I let out a sigh of relief when she saw Jotaro was not seriously injured. I ran downstairs, followed by the girls, careful not to trip and ran over to Jotaro.

"Are you okay, Jotaro?! Ahh! Your leg!" I asked concerned.

I immediately kneeled next to Jotaro and was inspecting his wound.

"Ah, we need bandages and disinfectant!" I yelled

The wound on Jotaro's leg was gushing blood profusely.

"Where did that wound come from?! He was just walking downstairs, it's like it came out of nowhere," I thought.

Jotaro just pressed a finger to my forehead before standing up and brushing himself off.

"Ah wait Jotaro don't stand up your wound!" I spoke

"I'm fine," Jotaro said

"That blood says otherwise!" I countered

The girls finally made their way to Jotaro surrounding him, all of them asking if he was okay. Jotaro dusted himself off removing twigs and leaves form his hair and clothing as the girls continued to hammer him multiple questions. He bent down to check on his wound ignoring the girls completely.

I was about to speak but stopped when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Both me and Jotaro froze hearing the footsteps. We turned around to see a tall teen with red hair wearing a green uniform.

I studied the boy and as he came down the stairs he carried himself well, but there was something off about him. I continued to stare at the boy with a dazed expression, which didn't go unnoticed by Jotaro.