This is My Story

Let's start from the beginning.

A few generations ago, something unknown and amazing happened that changed the lives of humans on Earth forever.

A baby shined with light, history was being made as the superstitions were to happen over and over, a new person would gain... a power.

Many would call it a quirk, it could be helpful or it can just be entertaining.

Water manipulation.

Animal-like characteristics.

Or simply just had ears that were larger than an average human.

Whatever it was, it was confirmed that over eighty percent of the human population were guaranteed this miracle.

As with it, great power can overturn a person's emotion.

Turn them into an alter ego that breaks the peace of society and cause destruction on the planet.

They were villains, someone that would use their quirks to gain what they desire the most.

It can be blood, money... power...

And with these people running around the planet and wreaking havoc, something was born.

Heroes, a counterattack against villains.

They would also use their quirks to stop these people from continuing or further the damage of cities.

They're people that everyone wants to be just as long as they have a quirk that will be useful on the frontlines.

...But...

...Sometimes...

...You don't need a quirk to be a hero.

Why am I telling you this?

My name is Y/n L/n...

...And this is my story of how I became a hero with no quirk.