15

¶ Peace ¶

He opened his eyes feeling the morning lights on his face.
His head still aching from his brother drink and He will scold him for that for sure.

He groaned a little holding his head.

But despite that, last night was the most peaceful night in his life.

For the first time He slept in peace without any disruption.
He closed his eyes massaging his head and trying to turn but couldn't.

Just then He got aware of the weight on his chest and his eyes wided in horror.
He looked down slowly and the next second He forgot to breath.

She was sleeping on him without any care about the world.
Her hand on his waist, her mouth slightly open, her hair all over his chest and his left arm which is around her waist and their legs tangled.

She was looking so adorable and cute.
'Beautiful' was the only word He could say.

He kept staring at her, mesmerized by her beauty, loving the feeling of their position already.

Suddenly, She moved cutting his stare at her, making his body on fire and his heartbeats increasing.

She opened her eyes and moved away immediately making him miss her warm already.

He wanted to stay like that for more longer. He wanted to sleep in that peace for more, so He have to do something fast.

She was going to stand up when She felt his hand pulling her on him again saying :

" Stay a little longer please, i want to feel that peace and warm more. I need to."