Date #2 (Izuku Midoriya)

A/N: This is the date with Midobro 😎 Enjoy.

It's not like Midoriya hated Bakugou, it was simply that... their relationship wasn't the best. He remembers when their friendship was at its peak, and recalls memories from their childhood. Midoriya does. Never was he sure whether Bakugou just moved on from that, perhaps he had, perhaps he hadn't. But this date- this whole arrangement, was just so Midoriya could try and patch things up.

So, no. No, he hadn't chose anywhere fancy, anywhere classy, or anywhere indoors. Instead, he was waiting. Waiting near the bridge, in a secluded place with bright green grass, waving trees, and a blanket spread on the floor. With lots of food. A picnic. That was the first thing Midoriya had came up with, sitting there in jean overalls and a white top, it's words hidden by the overalls. Only being able to make out half the first kanji on the shirt.

He checked his phone, looking at his texts. Hs ones with Bakugou, nearly empty. Just a series of him being left on read continuously, he sighed. Wondering if Bakugou was even coming, three dots appeared on the left bottom corner of the screen, 🧡Kacchan🧡 is typing... The words were odd and unfamiliar, and when he realized that Bakugou had texted him back. For the first time this whole year, he was lifted with immense happiness.

🧡Kacchan🧡: shut up shitty nerd. u talk so much, just stfu or else i will kill you. is it that hard to be quiet? u send me like a paragraph everyday. u get blocked for a damn reason. i leave you on read, but do you take the hint?? NO. OF COURSE YOU DON'T. BECAUSE UR A SOCIALLY INEPT SHITTY NERD. why are u so annoying today? u trying to piss me off?

🧡Kacchan🧡wait holy fuck. the dates today?-

Oh, at least he had texted him. Midoriya's lips became a straight line as he read the texts.

You: Yes Kacchan. The date is today. I sent you my location already 

🧡Kacchan🧡: bitch i remember that. u sent me ur location more than 20 fucking times. 

🧡Kacchan🧡: ill just not show up instead, good night.

🧡Kacchan🧡: *bad night. 

You: Please Kacchan.

You: Kacchan...?- 

You: I cooked for you '(*>﹏<*)′

You: (┬┬﹏┬┬)

🧡Kacchan🧡: is the food spicy?

Yea! Just how you like it, I've been training my taste buds for this date (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

🧡Kacchan🧡: ew. you should have been training your cooking instead.

🧡Kacchan🧡: ill be there in 5.

🧡Kacchan🧡: but know im only going to be there for the food so it better not taste like shit

You: (●ˇ∀ˇ●)

At least Bakugou was even coming, that was all that mattered. One step at a time. A smile curled at Midoriya's lips, dropping his phone in the grass beside him. He watched the ever so bright sky, then faced down at the blanket which was placed on the floor, the many foods laid across. Any anxiousness he felt had been washed away, as he looked around the place. A childhood memory. It still smelled of the same piney, natural, green smell from years ago. The scent that stuck in the air from whatever direction, faint but getting stronger depending on where you went. The sounds of the water streaming provided harmony to the singing birds.