5

June,16,2014

Brady walked to the park to have some peace and quiet. After the movie with Dakota, he has only seen her three day, but not intentionally. They would run into each other at the park. Once Brady gets to the park he sits on a bench by the pond. All was peaceful until a football hit him in the back of the head. Stood up looking around.

"What the-" he was stopped by the guy that threw the football.

"Oh god sorry." He said running up to him.

"It's okay."

"Umm do you want to play. I'm Andrew,but my friends call me Andy,and you are?" Andrew said.

"I'm Brady,but my friends call me Brady. And sure I'd like to play." Brady has finally made a friend.

Dakota looked out her bedroom window waiting for something exciting to happen, but nothing. Soon her phone went off. Her friend Kacy texted her.

Hey girl hey let's meet up at the mall or wherever.😃

She responds:

Sure thing girly. meet me in an hour at the park then we can walk to the mall together.

Dakota got up, and put a black crop top on, and skinny jeans. She grabbed her phone. "Hey ma I'm going to go to the mall with Kacy,bye." Dakota yells walking outside.

Once she gets to the park, and sees Brady playing with some guys. Then she spots Andrew. Andrew was the dick at their school, and to her total surprise Brady was hanging out with him.

After forty-five minuets of starring at them throw a foot-ball back and forth, a light tap hit her shoulder.

"Mm checking out the boys I see." Kacy said.

"What?! No no no no." Dakota responded.

"Hey who's the new kid?" Kacy asked referring to Brady.

"Umm he is Brady he moved here a couple days ago." She says.

"And how would you know?" Kacy asks raising an eyebrow.

"He lives on my street." Dakota answers.

"Oh sweet I'm going to introduce myself.

Kacy walks up to Brady acting like there is no care in the world. "Hey Brady I'm Kacy. I'm Dakota's friend. You have met Dakota right? Dakota come here!" Then Dakota comes skipping up to them.

"Dakota."Brady said.

"Haven't seen you in a while. Maybe we could have dinner later?" Dakota said looking at her feet.

"Sure." Brady responded

"Ok well Cota and I are heading to the mall. See yah."

"Bye Dakota." Brady said waving.

"Bye Brady." Dakota responded walking away.

"Dakota admit it you like like him."

"Fine I like like him, but I doubt he likes me back." With that they walk to the mall in silence.

As Brady is playing football he runs into a girl with blue eyes, long red hair, a beanie, black crop top, blue short shorts, and black nikes. Her make up consisted of black eyeshadow, black mascara, and black eyeliner. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't see you back there." Brady said.

"It's okay. I'm Paris Moon." She said holding out her hand.

"Brady Reed. Would you like to go, and get lunch?" Brady responded shaking her hand. He could tell he was already falling for her.

Dakota put on a white mini dress that went down to her knees with a black belt, and she wore white flats. As she was finishing putting her hair in a ponytail her mom said that Brady was here. She grabbed her black leather jacket, and rushed downstairs.

"I'm all ready." Dakota said walking up to Brady.

"You just look wow." Brady was wearing a white button down shirt, and a black bow tie with black pants.

"Thanks." She said looking at her feet.

"Could you sit in the back? I brought a friend with me." Dakota just walked to the back praying it wasn't Andrew. She opened up the back door, and sat down.

"Paris, what are you doing here?" Dakota asked.

"I'm going out with you, and Brady. You see he thought it be good to get to know me." Stated in a bitchy way.

"Sorry I asked."

"Who's ready to eat." Brady asked getting into the car.

"Me" Paris cheered.