Chapter 13

Jisung's POV

"Y/n, what do you want to eat?" I asked her who was leaning her head against the window.

Y/n: Can we have McDonald's?

"Of course we can." I respond as I patted her head.

*Time Skip*

Right after buying McDonald's, we safely arrive at our house. I turned off the car's engine along with the GoPro.

I don't know what happened to her. In the morning she was totally fine but right after the 'test thing' her mood changes.

Was it because of the name that I saved in her phone? I put the foods on the dining table as I went upstairs to comfort her.

The moment I enter the room, she was laying on the bed, covering her whole body and her head with the blanket. I sat on the bed while looking at her.

 "Y/n are you okay? Are you mad at me?" I asked her with my soft caring tone. She then quickly sat down right after hearing my voice.

"Jisung, mianhae." She said as her eyes shed a tear that falls down on her cheeks.

"Why are you sorry? There's nothing to be sorry about." I responded as I hug Y/n to comfort her. I could feel that she hugs me back as she buried her head on my chest.

"Jisung, why are you like this? I don't like it when you act all nice to me, It makes me fall for you and it's gonna break our deal." She said as I could feel my shirt getting wet due to her uncontrollable tears.

"It's okay Y/n, just let it all out. I guess we both break our deal cause I fall for you too," I replied.

She lifts her head from my chest and looks at me in the eyes as I did the same. "Y/n I'm sorry," I said as I smashed my lips onto hers. She then replied my kiss which made me smile in between them. 

We broke the kiss to catch our breath as we leaned on each other's forehead. "I Love You Y/n." I said as I continued with the kiss that we broke before. I bit her lip for her to give me access as I explored my tongue around her mouth not leaving each and every corner.

  She broke the kiss as she said "Let's eat. I'm hungry." Y/n then went down from the bed and walk towards the door. 

Before she could leave, I grab her wrist causing her to sit on my lap.

"I'm not done with you baby." I whispered to her ears as I gave a peck on her lips.

"Let's go," I said as she went off my lap and walks downstairs with me behind her.

*Time Skip*

Y/n's POV

It is clearly now 6 PM and I am in the car with Jisung. On the afternoon we spent our time by just watching some movies together when Jisung suggested that we go out for dinner.

Jisung was wearing a black tuxedo and I am wearing a white Pearl Mesh top and skirt and my sling bag. [Picture below]

 [Picture below]

We arrived at the restaurant and as we both went out of the car and Jisung gave the key to one of the worker

We arrived at the restaurant and as we both went out of the car and Jisung gave the key to one of the worker. I clung into Jisung's left arm and obviously his right hand is holding the GoPro.

 The moment I enter the restaurant it was very fancy. With lots of people there most of them are on their dates. A loud sound Jazz music playing, just what fancy restaurants would put on.

We sat at one of the table as A waiter approaches us with the menu. He handed it to the both of us and when I opened the menu I almost choked on myself with the pricing.

"Two Beef Steaks and a bottle of Pinot Grigio Wine," Jisung said as he handed the menu to the waiter and so I did the same.

 "Jisung, you don't have to bring me to such a fancy place for dinner." I said to him.

He then took my hand as he rubs it with his thumb as he said "I just want our first date to be memorable baby."

"Thank you and I Love You." I said to him.

"I Love You too." He said as he kisses at the back of my hand.

After a few minutes our dinner has arrived. The waiter puts the steak on the table as he pours the wine into our glasses.

*Time Skip*

We are walking in the park, enjoying our night together. Well Jisung said that he wanted to spend the night in the park because he wanted to go home without being recorded.

 We walk quietly but still holding each other's hand as we have nothing to say. After an hour of walking, we only had an hour left for the recording to end.

"Jisung, can we go home? I'm tired already." I said to him as I stopped walking.

"My baby's tired? I'm sorry for making you walk. Let's go home." Jisung said as he lifts me up and carries me bridal style to the car.

To Be Continued.....