Chapter 17 The Last Night

4 Years Later)

The sound of footsteps could be clearly heard in a small room, sharp black eyes observed each and every aspect of the room starting from the map in the center of the room upto the 8 soldiers standing in attention around it.

Han looked at the kids around him...no, they were not kids anymore. A small smile came on his face, it had been 4 years...he still remembered the day when these little shitheads came to become blacklight. Back then, they were just a bunch of pussies,

But now...

He looked at a brown haired boy, he was 5ft 4 inch tall, there was a bandanna on his head and a small cap that covered his chin. His bright eyes were the same as back then...but he was not the same weak boy as before.

"Izumo Kamizuki, a strong soldier both physically and mentally. Highly respected and trusted by his comrades"

Han's eyes then shifted to the person standing next to Izumo, and a small sigh escaped from his lips as he saw that cocky smile on the boy's face. The boy standing next to Izumo was of the same height however he had quite a muscular body, along with spiky black hair. But he was giving him that cocky smile...as if to show he had become a blacklight and he didn't need an old geezer like Han ordering him anymore.

"Kotetsu Hagane...a troublesome idiot, but still quite a talented fighter with sharp detection skills"

The veteran Anbu commander walked ahead but not before giving Kotetsu a light bop on the head...however he sighed in relief when he saw the girl standing next giving Kotetsu a firm gaze that made Kotetsu drop that cocky smile immediately.

The girl had shoulder length black hair, and had a beautiful face...however if someone underestimated her due to her kind personality then they would be making a big mistake.

"Shizune Kato...the best medical ninja of Blacklight, a master of medical ninjutsu...and a true prodigy in that art surpassed only by Tsunade Senju and Mikoto Uchiha"

But the most important thing about her was that she could keep Kotetsu in line, and that was quite a relief for Han.

The person standing next to Shizune was possibly the most beautiful female in the entire blacklight force. The girl had silky blonde hair that reached up to her back, and her face had lost all the baby fat that it had a few years ago...and her eyes were so charming that could make any male fall for her.

"Rangiku Matsumoto, a true marksman...and one of the best infiltrators of our force"

He had to admit despite the girl's bubbly personality and carefree attitude, she could become dead serious if push comes to shove...if only she was not so infatuated with a certain Namikaze...she could have become an even better shinobi.

Standing next to Rangiku was a raven haired boy, he was a little short in height...but that didn't mean he was not a skilled blacklight soldier.

"Armin Arlert...while lacking in physical strength, but he is extraordinary in battle tactics and a key strategist...even Nara Shikaku would be impressed with this boy's intelligence."

Han finally came across the last two and to say that he was proud of them would be an understatement...they were the best cadets he had ever trained.